Hidden 1080P Mini Spy Camera Wireless with Infrared Night Vision - SQ11
$18.49 $38.99 52% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- SQ11 Hidden 1080P Mini Spy Camera Wireless with Infrared Night Vision with 140° wide-angle and supports capturing high-definition pictures at night or in a dark environment.
- SKU: GW50.0030
- 18.49 https://www.kentfaith.com/GW50.0030_hidden-1080p-mini-spy-camera-wireless-with-infrared-night-vision-sq11
- • 140° wide-angle — multiple spherical mirrors, the viewing angle reaches the level of human monocular viewing angle, and the viewing angle is increased to 140°, not only the field of view is wide but also very clear.
- • Night vision and motion detection — Supports capturing high-definition pictures at night or in a dark environment, equipped with 6 LED lights for enhanced night mode, and automatically starts recording when motion is detected.
- • Intelligent loop recording — Built-in loop recording, the inverted image function will always keep recording continuously, automatically overwrite the old file, and record the new file without worrying about the card being full.
- • Adjustment and rotation — 90° adjustment/360° rotation audio mini hidden camera, HD, built-in rechargeable battery, real 1080P HD video.
- • Easy to install in various scenes — It comes with a clip to use a small recording camera in your backyard, house, garden, pocket, or your collar. It can also be used as a car camera or aerial sports camera. It is very suitable as a home and office security camera.
|Video resolution||1920x1080P 1280X720P|
|Video frame rate||30FBS|
|Packing list||mini camera*1, USB data cable*1, bracket*1, clip*1, manual*1|
HD? Yes. Still works after multiple uses.
Only an hour for recording but does the job. Caught nosey neighbors behaving badly so I'm happy.
Overpriced $5 item
Likes...It takes decent day picture, decent day videos...Dislikes... Overpriced toy you can find it cheaper elsewhere, cheap made mount and clip, not easy at all to put the memory card in, not sure if all features work because there is no way to tell can't get it into motion sensor... Not recommend this is just a toy...
Tiny Micro Camera
At first I was surprised at how small this camera was, but it is a great camera for the price. Shipping was fast. Good customer service.
Video quality from the 90’s NOT 1080p
This camera is very small which is great for capturing projects on the micro level, however the video quality is far from 1080 HD. The video quality is equivalent to the old video recorders from the 90’s which although nostalgic, is not what I was expecting.
Doesnt work at all.
Doesn't charge. Doesn't record. Instructions suck.
There are no faqs for this product.
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||22 reviews.||384 reviews.|
|Price||$38.99 $18.49||$179.99 $129.99|