K&F XB41 72mm Variable ND&CPL Filter 2 in 1 Function Nano Coating No “X” cross
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F XB41 72mm Variable ND&CPL Filter 2 in 1 Function Nano Coating No “X” cross 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of light
- Availability: In Stock
- 86.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1086_72mm-variable-nd2-nd32-neutral-density-and-circular-polarizing-filter-coated
- • 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of light entering the lens but also darken skies, manage reflections at the same time.
- • 【No “X” cross on images】Say goodbye to the "X" cross on images, K&F utilize cutting edge technology you're going to say goodbye to this common issue with wide angle lenses and variable ND filters.
- • 【Material】Made by completed professional optical glasses, Multi-layer coating, only allows 0.7% light transmittance and waterproof, scratch-resistant, which could protect your valued lens.
- • 【Filter Frames】Filter Frames made by aluminum alloy, the serrated design of the edge of the frame makes it easy to install. There is 5 mark from Min to ND32 on frame, It is convenient for you to sure the ND filter stops.
- • 【Note】 Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering. The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Frequently Bought Together
5 Stops Variable ND And CPL Filter
Variable ND And
Without ND Filter
With ND Filter
Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, providing a silky
smooth affect to flowing water.
Double-sided Multilayer Green Film
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
|NDnumber||Optical density||f-stop reduction||Fractional transmittance|
Beyond expectations! High quality glass.
My choice was polar pro or K&F. Well now I know the answer! This filter is beyond my expectations! The quality build is PRO. you'll see it one you operate this filter on your lens,finally I don't need two separate filters one on top each other. From now on I stopped buying cheap filters specifically if you have a lend that costs $1000+.K&F made a great job on this, and for the price this is awesome!
Saves money from expensive mat boxes
Great product, buyer beware you can’t add a hood to help with reflections
Great value for the money!
It's a good range of nd filtering, in all but the brightest of sunlight, but it can be hard to tell just by looking how the polarizer is oriented. No artifacting on any of the images I've taken. Great value for the money.
Works Great, Doesnt have the "X"
I use it for videos mainly, but it works great for pictures too; its a team player with the ring adaptors and your lenses.
Variable ND and CPL in one is a winner!
I love the fact that one filter has variable ND and Circular polarizer. This filter works really well! The quality of the glass is amazing and i don’t get those unusual flares! It beats carrying two filters! I used to stack ND filters and polarizers and did not work quite well because it created unusual flares. I got a size bigger than my lens size to prevent any vignetting. Very happy with my purchase!
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|