72mm ND4-ND64 (2-6 Stop) Variable ND Filter and CPL Circular Polarizing Filter 2 in 1 with 28 Layers of Anti-reflection Green Film, Two Orange Levers, Imported White Cloth Nano-X Series
Terms and Conditions:
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Kentfaith reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer. If you buy more than one item from the same coupon, the maximum discount amount of the coupon will be equal to either the percentage discount off or the face value of the coupon on one eligible item. The coupon may only be used on www.kentfaith.com.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Buy now in the K&F Concept 28 Layers 2 in 1 Filter ► 30 Day No Reason Return ► ND4-ND64 & CPL ► Fast Shipping From US Free ► Nano-X Series
- SKU: KF01.1916
- 85.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1916_72mm-nd4-nd64-2-6-stop-variable-nd-filter-and-cpl-circular-polarizing-filter-2-in-1-with-28-layers-of-anti-reflection-green-film-two-orange-levers-imported-white-cloth-nano-x-series
- * The lens is made of top Japanese optical glass, and the lens is coated with 28 layers of nano-coating on both sides, which is waterproof, oil-proof, scratch-proof, and anti-fog. The lens adopts grinding and polishing technology on both sides to ensure ultra-high-definition, and the sharpness of the image is not damaged.
- * The frame adopts self-locking technology, which is infinitely rotated by 2-6 steps, which is convenient for light reduction and positioning, and at the same time avoids the phenomenon of black crosses. The frame is equipped with a push rod, which is convenient for customers to adjust the gear size. For users who shoot video, it is helpful to automatically adjust the light reduction gear through auxiliary tools.
- * The surface of the frame is designed with CNC trapezoidal pattern to ensure that consumers increase friction in a large area when rotating, and install/remove lenses and other accessories anytime and anywhere.
- * The surface is treated with oxidation sandblasting, which can effectively avoid the entry of stray light to the greatest extent, and is used to reduce reflection
- * The product is equipped with a storage bag, which is convenient for customers to store when going out for shooting. The side pull structure follows the design style of the square storage bag, which is easy to take out.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
• CPL Filter : Generally be used on enhance color and contrast , especially for on white cloud and blue sky photography.
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
I find the 6 stops between ND4 and 64 to provide a very versatile range that works for 99% of the things I'm shooting. The adjustment is smooth, and the density changes evenly and consistently throughout the entire field of view.
The polarizer adds much needed functionality and eliminates the need to stack an additional CPL on to the ND filter.
I experienced no color shift or vignetting while using the filter.
Filter comes with a nice storage case as well.
Overall, excellent performance. RECOMMENDED>
In the past, having to screw on two different type of filters on my camera seemed like a daunting task, and with this filter one of those steps is removed, so I'm grateful for that.
I absolutely recommend this if you're looking to have both an ND filter and a CPL filter in one. It saves you a hassle!
The neutral density filter provides between 2 to 6 stops of light reduction, more than enough when wanting to slow your shutter speed for video or specific type of photography, like waterfalls.
Similarly, the circular polarizer removes glare and enhances color and contrast.
Although the filter did not come with instructions, using it is easy, and the outer rim of the filter is clearly marked to indicate the amount of light reduction. Turning clockwise changes ND levels, and counter clockwise is the circular polarizer.
The rotation of both the ND filter and circular polarizer is smooth and even, and the frame, which is made of aluminum alloy, is well-machined and screws easily into the lens. Overall, the filter appears very well made and it even comes in a very nice (leather looking) carrying case.
Bottom line, this is a very useful and convenient filter to have in your kit. Content creators of all types, video and photos, will appreciate the ability to reduce light for video and different types of photography, and increase contrast and color vibrancy.
There are no faqs for this product.