Big Game Trail Cameras
- Brand: KENTFAITH
- Buy KENTFAITH big game trail cameras online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.143089
- 74.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.143089_big-game-trail-cameras
- * High-quality images with thermal IR sensitivity up to 65ft/20m:The camera's thermal IR sensitivity allows it to capture high-quality images even in low-light conditions, making it perfect for capturing images of big game animals at night.
- * Large memory capacity with support for SD cards up to 256GB:With support for SD cards up to 256GB, this camera can store a large number of images and videos, making it ideal for extended periods of use.
- * Watermarking of camera names and moon images for added security:The camera supports watermarking of camera names and moon images, which helps to prevent theft and unauthorized use of the camera.
- * Dust and waterproof rating of IP66 for durability in harsh environments:The camera has a dust and waterproof rating of IP66, which means it can withstand harsh weather conditions and environments, making it ideal for outdoor use.
- * Low sleeping current of approximately 0.20mA for extended battery life:The camera has a low sleeping current of approximately 0.20mA, which helps to extend the battery life of the camera, allowing it to be used for longer periods of time without needing to be recharged.
Big game trail cameras are specialized cameras that are used to capture images and videos of wildlife in their natural habitat. These cameras are designed to be durable and weather-resistant, and they are often used by hunters and wildlife enthusiasts to monitor animal activity in a particular area. Big game trail cameras are typically equipped with motion sensors that trigger the camera to take a photo or video when an animal passes by. They can also be set to take photos or videos at specific intervals, allowing for continuous monitoring of an area. Some big game trail cameras are equipped with infrared technology, which allows them to capture images and videos in low-light conditions without disturbing the animals. These cameras are often used to study animal behavior, track migration patterns, and monitor population trends. They are also used by wildlife conservationists to monitor endangered species and protect their habitats. Overall, big game trail cameras are an important tool for wildlife research and management, and they provide valuable insights into the behavior and ecology of wild animals.
1. Regularly clean the camera lens: The lens is the most important part of the camera, and it is essential to keep it clean to ensure clear and sharp images. Use a microfiber cloth to gently wipe the lens and remove any dirt or debris.
2. Check the battery life: It is important to regularly check the battery life of the camera and replace the batteries as needed. Low battery life can cause the camera to malfunction or stop working altogether.
3. Protect the camera from the elements: Big game trail cameras are often used in outdoor environments, so it is important to protect them from the elements. Use a waterproof case or cover to protect the camera from rain, snow, and other weather conditions.
4. Test the camera regularly: It is important to test the camera regularly to ensure that it is functioning properly. Take a few test shots and review the images to ensure that they are clear and sharp.
5. Keep the camera firmware up to date: Camera manufacturers often release firmware updates to improve the camera's performance and fix any bugs or issues. It is important to keep the camera firmware up to date to ensure optimal performance.
6. Store the camera properly: When not in use, store the camera in a cool, dry place to prevent damage from moisture or extreme temperatures. Use a protective case or bag to prevent scratches or other damage to the camera.
1. Error: Blurry Images - This error may occur due to the camera's lens being dirty or smudged. To solve this, clean the lens with a microfiber cloth or lens cleaning solution.
2. Error: Battery Drain - This error may occur if the camera's batteries are not fully charged or if they are old and need to be replaced. To solve this, charge the batteries fully or replace them with new ones.
3. Error: Memory Card Full - This error may occur if the camera's memory card is full and cannot store any more images. To solve this, transfer the images to a computer or other storage device and delete them from the memory card.
4. Error: Camera Not Turning On - This error may occur if the camera's batteries are dead or if there is a problem with the power button. To solve this, replace the batteries or check the power button for any damage.
5. Error: Incorrect Date and Time - This error may occur if the camera's date and time settings are not set correctly. To solve this, adjust the date and time settings in the camera's menu.
6. Error: Infrared Flash Not Working - This error may occur if the camera's infrared flash is not functioning properly. To solve this, check the camera's settings to ensure that the infrared flash is turned on and replace the flash if necessary.
1. High-resolution image capture: Big game trail cameras are equipped with high-resolution sensors that capture images with exceptional clarity and detail. This allows hunters and wildlife enthusiasts to closely monitor animal behavior and movements.
2. Wireless connectivity: Many big game trail cameras now come with wireless connectivity options, allowing users to remotely access and control the camera from their smartphones or other devices. This makes it easier to monitor and manage the camera, even from a distance.
3. Advanced motion detection: Big game trail cameras are designed to detect even the slightest movements, thanks to advanced motion detection technology. This ensures that the camera captures images of animals as they move through the area, providing valuable insights into their behavior and habits.
4. Long battery life: To ensure that the camera can operate for extended periods of time without needing to be recharged or replaced, many big game trail cameras now come with long-lasting batteries. This allows users to leave the camera in the field for days or even weeks at a time, without having to worry about it running out of power.
5. Weather-resistant design: Big game trail cameras are often used in harsh outdoor environments, so they need to be able to withstand extreme weather conditions. Many cameras now come with weather-resistant designs that protect them from rain, snow, and other environmental factors, ensuring that they continue to function properly even in challenging conditions.
1. High-Quality Images: Big game trail cameras are designed to capture high-quality images of wildlife in their natural habitat. These cameras are equipped with high-resolution sensors that can capture clear and detailed images even in low light conditions.
2. Easy to Use: Big game trail cameras are easy to set up and use. They come with user-friendly interfaces that allow you to adjust the settings and capture images with just a few clicks.
3. Durable: Big game trail cameras are built to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. They are designed to be weather-resistant and can withstand extreme temperatures, rain, and snow.
4. Long Battery Life: Big game trail cameras are equipped with long-lasting batteries that can last for weeks or even months. This means that you can capture images of wildlife without having to worry about changing the batteries frequently.
5. Versatile: Big game trail cameras can be used for a variety of purposes. They are not only great for capturing images of wildlife, but they can also be used for security purposes, monitoring livestock, and even for capturing images of landscapes and scenery.
File formats : JPEG/MPEG-4 (H.264)
Loop recording : Support
Memory Card : SD Card 4GB~256GB
Watermarking of camera names : Support
Exposure control : Automatic
Sleeping current : Approx. 0.20mA
Password function : 4 digits, numeric and alphabetic support
Thermal IR Sensitivity : 65ft/20m
Moon image watermarking : Support
Dust and waterproof rating : IP66
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating