16MP 1080P HD Trail Camera 0.4s Trigger Speed Outdoor Waterproof Hunting Infrared Night Vision Mini Game Camera + SD 32GB Memory Card
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept trail camera features HD image and video resolution, fast trigger speed, waterproof&rugged housing, long standby time.
- SKU: KF35.037
- 55.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.037_16mp-1080p-high-definition-off-road-camera-0-4-seconds-trigger-outdoor-waterproof-hunting-infrared-night-vision-mini-camera-sd-32gb-memory-card-free
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • [High-resolution image and video] This off-road camera uses a high-performance chip, which can shoot up to 16MP clear and vivid images and high-definition video during the day, with ultra-clear sound, bright colors, and black and white photos at night. The 80-degree camera lens provides a wide viewing angle to help you observe a wider wildlife world.
- • [Fast trigger speed and long standby time] Our track camera has an impressive 0.4 second trigger speed, which can record every exciting moment of the detection location. In addition, the camera has an incredibly long standby time, up to 3 months when powered by 4 AA batteries, and even longer when connected to a solar panel (not included).
- • [IP65 Waterproof, Rugged Shell] Using IP65 waterproof, dustproof, and drop-proof plastic shell, our hunting and reconnaissance cam is strong enough to withstand harsh working environments such as deserts or tropical rain forests with temperatures of -20-70°C. This is a long An indispensable guarantee of service life.
- • [High Sensitivity Passive Infrared Sensor] The hunting camera can capture every exciting moment with a detection range of up to 80 degrees and a detection range of 65 feet/20 meters. 22 infrared LED invisible light technology allows you to record incredible videos and photos to avoid disturbing or frightening your hunting targets.
- • [Easy to operate and install] The tracking camera is easy to set up and operate. Just insert 4 batteries and an SD card (up to 32G) to use. Then you can set your personal needs on the user-friendly menu. Finally, use a fixing strap or a tripod to complete the setup.
Mini Trail Camera
Catch every fantastic wildlife moment
1080P Video and 16MP Image
This hunting camera captures 1080P vivid video and 16MP clear images each time motion. You will not miss any detail on your wildlife expedition.
Easy to tie and install
Provides a wider field of view and more precise vision, captures more details, does not miss any points, and has an excellent concealment effect.
IP65 Waterproof & Sturdy
The hunting cam case has passed the waterproof test up to IP65, protecting it from rain and dust damage.
Super Clear Night
With one upgraded PIR and 22 pcs infrared no glow LEDs, this trail camera offers you a super clear night vision
0.4S Trigger Speed
it allows you to record every exciting moment and offers a complete details of various animals that you want.
Mini Trail Camera
You can install it in any place and would not be found. Smaller than regular hunting cams though, the advanced function still.
What's included in the box
1xTrail Camera 1x Strap 1x USB Cable 1x Tree Mount 1x User Manual 3× Screws
It could not only monitor the wild animals, scout the prey, but also gurad your house and protect your farm from burglar. with a super long standby, it is unnecessary to replace the battaries frequently and gives you a long-term and reliable guard.
* Image sensor: 5.0 megapixels, 1/4 inch CMOS sensor
* Lens: f=4.0 mm; F/NO=2.6; FOV=90°
* Storage: SD or SDHC card, maximum capacity 32GB (category 6 or Higher)
* Trigger time: 0.4s
* Infrared lamp/PCS: 850 nm/22 pieces, adjustable brightness
* PIR distance: 0~20M
* PIR angle: 90°
* PIR delay: 5S~60min
* Screen: 2.0 inch TFT -LCD
* Working mode: shooting/video/photo+video/time decay
* photo resolution: JPEG, 1M/3M/5M/8M/12M/16M
* video resolution: AVI 1920X1080P/1280X720P/848X480P/640X480P
* video length: available Optional, 5s~10 minutes
* Working voltage: DC 6V
* Battery type: 4 AA Battery type LR6(AA); 4 NIMH power battery, LR6(AA) Low self-discharge capacity
* External power supply: 6V/1.5A
* Waterproof rating: IP65
* Connection: Mini USB 2.0
Good trail cam!
This camera isn't the greatest when compared to the 20 or so I have set up at the moment for testing and game tracking, but it's really good. After a very heavy rain I did have some water coming out of the control compartment but it did not appear to affect the performance. I am concerned about performance and longevity as it's repeatedly exposed, though. Photo and video are pretty good.
Durable and easy to use Trail Cam
This is a great camera in a small body. It was very easy to setup and get started. I found it nice to take picture of wildlife, as I could mount it on a nearby tree and it would catch whatever movement was around. The detection sensitivity was good, so it caught most things that passed by. The night vision is also solid. The pictures this camera takes is very good, and its very easy to hide and blend in with the environment. The 4 AA batteries this camera uses can last a long time, so its nice to just set it outside and come back a few days later without worrying about it dying. Definitely a great camera in the price range, and better than some in higher price brackets too.
Small and Clear
I have a few of the very small cameras at this point and the K&F Concept Mini Trail Camera is the best of them. I used the default settings on the camera when I placed at the edge of our yard near a spruce tree with Christmas lights on it.... except for setting the date, etc. I did change the sensitivity to high which might explain the photo of the buck's antlers in the included photos.I also included a day, night and distance shot in my photos. All of the photos have my camera number, (since I have 11),the photo number, the temperature, moon phase, date and time imprinted on the photos.The photos are clear, have a good wide angle and seem to do well at night also.It takes the common size memory card and four AA batteries. The camera is simple to set up. The on/off/set up switch is on the bottom so it is hard to see when its on the tree, so remember where on is when you attach it. The cameras did well in some near zero F. temperatures, snow and wind. I do not yet know the longevity of the camera, hopefully it last a long time. At this point I feel this is a very good camera, even better than some of my cameras that are 2-3 times the cost.
Great, compact trail camera.
Great picture quality, night time vision. Easy to set up and use. Using to see stray cats in my backyard at night and caught them with this trail camera. Would purchase again.
We offer a one-year warranty and a 30-day free return and replacement. Thank you.
Hello friend, sd card full will stop recording, you can transfer the memory card to the computer, and then insert the sd card into the camera to record again.
Hello, thanks for your question. This trail camera has two modes. The first is the automatic video mode, and the second is that you can choose whether you want to shoot or video.
It could standby for about 3 months(it may vary from the environment). you can check it 1 or 2months a time.
No, There are no blinking or flashing light(s) that would be visible to humans or animals, only have IR LED for excellent photos and videos.
|Amount of infrared lamps||22pcs (850nm)|
|Amount of PIR SENSORS||1pcs|
|Detection Range of PIR sensors||80°|
|Trigger Distance||20m (65ft)|
|Waterproof IP Rating||IP65|
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||27 reviews.||72 reviews.||2 reviews.||72 reviews.||32 reviews.||103 reviews.|
|Price||$55.99||$189.99 $89.99||$225.99 $139.99||$189.99 $89.99||$159.99 $69.99||$399.99 $279.00|
Amount of infrared lamps
|22pcs (850nm)||42pcs (850nm)||36pcs (850nm)||42pcs (850nm)|
Amount of PIR SENSORS
Detection Range of PIR sensors
|20m (65ft)||20m (65ft)||22m (65ft)||20m (65ft)|
Waterproof IP Rating