Travel Camera Backpacks with Removable DSLR Case fit up to 15.6" Laptop - 18L
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept travel camera backpacks with removable dslr case fit up to 15.6" laptop - 18l online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF13.122
- 129.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF13.122_professional-camera-bag
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • 2 IN 1 Backpack: Use brand new 16A waterproof canvas, natural environmental protection, biodegradable, with rain cover. The main compartment is designed with a padded divider in the middle. As a camera backpack, the padded divider can divide the main room into two spaces. The Up half-space can store clothes or travel accessories, and the down half-space has a separate camera insert which can be taken out quickly and easily from the left side access. As a travel backpack, you can put down the padded divider to form a large capacity room, convenient for storing.
- • Multi-Compartment: Laptop camera backpack has a separate laptop compartment that could hold 15.6 laptops; Front organizer compartment keep your items organized and easier to find. The external system can carry a 50cm tripod, a camera, a drone, 6 lenses, 1-2 sets of laundry, etc.
- • Camera Protection: Camera insert with Shockproof Foam store DSLR/SLR camera and two camera lenses；2 Detachable divider sticks on the liner make easily dividing the camera from lens and flash, protect your camera and accessories well; The mesh pocket can hold your SD card, USB, lens cover, etc.
- • Ergonomic Design: The carrying system is suitable for people of different body shapes, effectively reducing the weight-bearing feeling, ventilation, and heat dissipation. The straps can be adjusted. The waist pad can effectively tighten the contact with the body and protect the waist.
- • Portable tripod design: The tripod strap design at the bottom of the backpack effectively solves the problem of carrying balance, making it more labor-saving to carry.
|Package Contents||Photography Backpack*1, Removable DSLR Case*1|
Durable and holds all my equipment and extras. I've tried many backpacks and this is the only that actually holds my tripod securely. I have back issues and the waist strap really helps.
This is a fabulous camera pack. Great pockets and moveable sections. Very flexible. Excellent material: tough, durable, and looks great. Same with the straps and zippers. No negatives or problems. Highly recommend.
Excellent travel bag holds camera gear & laptop
Bought this bag specifically for a trip as it has most of the features I was looking for. I tried three backpack style travel bags before settling on this one. Meets TSA & airline requirements and fit under the seat. Holds a camera body, couple lenses and used one of the lens cutouts for batteries, charger, accessories. Easily held my 14” laptop in the rear zipper pocket. It will hold it while in a sleeve! But will take up a little more space. Was able to throw several misc. items in top compartment & the spring clip latch is the perfect solution. Holds it closed and feels very sturdy and durable. I didn’t think it was a big deal but was surprised to discover the padding on the back felt really good. It’s formed like two cushioned side rails that allow cooling air to flow across your back. The other bags with my laptop inside felt like a board was strapped flat across my back. Didn’t expect that. This bag is much more comfortable to carry.I agree with some other reviews in that I wish the bottom rear pocket had real clips instead of the snap in place magnets. It would definitely make it feel more secure. I will say I didn’t notice any issues with it coming open on its own unwantedly but did have some problems getting them to connect when I stuffed probably a little too much in the pocket.It’s not a carry all your gear bag but for trips and outings where you want to have your basics & carry them with you comfortably I highly recommend this bag.
Bag is more than I could ask and expect for the price. This bag for the price is better than any of the $70+ bags. I was able to fit my camera and two lenses plus my drone, controller, batteries and other accessories on top of that my Macbook and clothes and other accessories. The bag is built well and looks great, again for the price the build quality is really good.
Large enough to carry my equipment but I am a beginner in photography
Very nice backpack/camera bag just missing one thing a trolley strap in the back if you want to travel with it. The bag is large enough to carry all of my equipment but I am a beginner in photography.
There are no faqs for this product.
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||17 reviews.||25 reviews.||225 reviews.|