37mm ND2-ND400 (9 Stops) Variable ND Filter Neutral Density Adjustable Filter for Canon Nikon DSLR Cameras + Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F offers a full collection of ND filters, including variable Neutral Density Filters, Neutral Density (Solid) Filters, ND2-400, ND2-ND32, ND8-ND128, etc.
- SKU: SKU0687
- 19.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/SKU0687_37mm-variable-nd-filter-nd2-to-nd400-cleaning-cloth
- * Kit Includes: 37MM K&F Concept Filter Kit (ND2 to ND400) + Lens Cleaning Cloth for Canon 7D 700D 600D 70D 60D 650D 550D for Nikon D7100 D80 D90 D7000 D5200 D3200 D5100 D3200 D5300 DSLR Cameras
- * 【Material】 37MM Variable ND Filter: Made by Completed Professional Optical Glasses instead of Optical Resin. Microfiber: This Professional Microfiber is made of Japanese Raw Material, very soft and easy to clean lens, filters，glasses and mobile, etc.
- * 【Professional Design】 Using Super Slim Original Design to Avoid Vignetting When You Take Photo.
- * 【Popular Compatible Lens】 CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D) with 37MM Lens wich include: EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, EF-S 17-85mm f/4L USM,EF 70-300MM F/4-5.6L IS USM, EF 35mm f/2 IS USM.
- * 【NOTE】 This Filter kit is compatible with all 37mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
Please DOUBLE confirm your lens size before purchase via checking your lens thread size instead of camera model name,Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. Eg. Ø55mm=55mm thread size; some buyers only check their camera model instead of lens model, which may purchase wrong size
Explanation of "X" cross issues: "X" cross on images is a common issue with wide angle lenses and variable ND filters. Physics limit the capabilities of variable ND filters on wide angle lenses. When you enter the edge of the max range,the "X" issue may appear on your image.due to the particular angle of the two polarizers when approaching max density
Color Shift The color of the image may vary between warm and cold. This is a common phenomenon of all variable ND filters. You need to adjust your white balance accordingly when set the ND filter to different ranges
When to use Auto (AWB) or Custom White Balance If you have mixed light sources, such as tungsten light inside and some daylight from a window,then select AWB (auto white balance) and it will do a pretty good job of balancing them. You can also choose to set a custom balance. The short description of how to do that is: take a photo of something neutral (a white paper or a grey card) and tell the camera "use this as neutral" using the custom White Balance settings. Each camera is different, once again you'll need to consult your manual on how to do custom white balance
Back thread diameter (attach to lens): 67mm
Front thread diameter (attach additional filter/other accessories): 72mm
Wider outer optic to help reduce vignetting at wide angles.
1* Carrying Box( black and yellow box is sent randomly, with the same filter)
1* Cleaning Cloth
Any query will be replied within 24 hours
|Rating||68 reviews.||31 reviews.||0 reviews.||31 reviews.|
|Nano-B series||Nano-K series||Nano-D series||Nano-X series|
|Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography|
|Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect||No X cross/Light reduction effect|
|0.3 to 2.7（1 to 9 Stops)||0.3 to 2.7（1 to 9 Stops)||0.9 to 3.0（3 to 11 Stops)||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
|8 layers||18 layers||24 layers||28 layers|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
Before I bought it, I had read reviews about other manufacturers' variable NDs that showed strange patterns when the ND value was increased, but there were no problems with the Olympus 45mmF1.8. (Is it because it's telephoto?)
As expected, the highest ND value changes the color, but since it's just the color, I wonder if I can correct it as much as I want later.
At this price, I think it's a good product.
It will be shipped from Hong Kong, so it will take some time to arrive.
I think it would be better to order early.
I like the thin one, but I wonder if it's thin.
Then the filter diameter will change. 37mm → 40mm (probably)
Considering the price, I think it's totally worth it.
Starts to give the famous X on the last dot barely.
Overall happy with this K&F Concept ND Filter
These images belong to KENTFAITH end users.
|Recommended Scenes||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography|
|Function||Light reduction effect|
|Stops||0.3 to 2.7（1 to 9 Stops)|
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|