Wide View Trail Cameras
- Brand: KENTFAITH
- Buy KENTFAITH wide view trail cameras online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.133381
- 106.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.133381_wide-view-trail-cameras
- * Wide 90° field of view captures more activity:The f=4.0mm lens with F/NO=2.0 provides a wide 90° field of view, allowing the camera to capture more activity in the frame.
- * Operates in extreme temperatures:With an operating temperature range of -20 - 60°C, this camera can withstand extreme weather conditions, making it ideal for outdoor use.
- * Secure password protection:The 4-digit password function with numeric and alphabetic support ensures that only authorized users can access the camera's settings and footage.
- * Real-time preview with the app:The live function allows for real-time preview of the camera's footage through the app, providing instant access to the camera's view.
- * Approved for safety and quality:This camera has been approved for safety and quality by CE, FCC, and ROHS, ensuring that it meets the highest standards for performance and reliability.
Wide view trail cameras are specialized cameras that are designed to capture a wider field of view than traditional trail cameras. These cameras are commonly used for wildlife monitoring, hunting, and security purposes. They are equipped with a wide-angle lens that allows them to capture a larger area, making them ideal for monitoring large open spaces such as fields, meadows, and forests. Wide view trail cameras are also equipped with motion sensors that trigger the camera to start recording when movement is detected. This feature helps to conserve battery life and storage space by only recording when necessary. Some models also come with night vision capabilities, allowing them to capture clear images and videos even in low-light conditions. Overall, wide view trail cameras are a valuable tool for anyone who needs to monitor a large area and wants to capture high-quality images and videos of wildlife or other activity.
1. Wildlife Monitoring: Wide view trail cameras can be used to monitor wildlife in their natural habitat. These cameras can capture a wide view of the surrounding area, allowing researchers to study animal behavior and movements. This can be particularly useful for conservation efforts, as it can help identify areas where animals are thriving or struggling.
2. Security Surveillance: Wide view trail cameras can also be used for security surveillance. These cameras can be placed in remote areas to monitor for potential intruders or suspicious activity. The wide view allows for a larger area to be monitored, reducing the need for multiple cameras.
3. Outdoor Sports: Wide view trail cameras can be used to capture outdoor sports such as mountain biking, skiing, and snowboarding. These cameras can be mounted on helmets or other equipment to capture a wide view of the action. This can be useful for athletes to review their performance or for creating promotional content.
4. Construction Site Monitoring: Wide view trail cameras can be used to monitor construction sites. These cameras can capture a wide view of the site, allowing for better monitoring of progress and identifying potential safety hazards. This can help improve efficiency and safety on the job site.
5. Event Photography: Wide view trail cameras can be used for event photography, particularly for outdoor events such as festivals and concerts. These cameras can capture a wide view of the crowd and stage, allowing for more dynamic and engaging photos. This can be useful for event organizers to promote future events or for attendees to capture memories of the event.
1. Regularly clean the lens and sensor: Wide view trail cameras are often used in outdoor environments where dust, dirt, and debris can accumulate on the lens and sensor. Regularly cleaning the lens and sensor with a soft cloth or brush can help maintain image quality and prevent damage.
2. Check battery life: Wide view trail cameras are often powered by batteries, so it's important to regularly check the battery life and replace them as needed. Low battery life can result in poor image quality or missed opportunities to capture important footage.
3. Protect from extreme weather conditions: Wide view trail cameras are designed to withstand outdoor environments, but extreme weather conditions such as heavy rain or extreme heat can damage the camera. It's important to protect the camera from these conditions by using a weatherproof case or shelter.
4. Update firmware: Manufacturers often release firmware updates for their cameras to improve performance and fix bugs. It's important to regularly check for firmware updates and install them to ensure the camera is operating at its best.
1. Captures a wider area: Wide view trail cameras are designed to capture a wider area than traditional cameras. This means that you can capture more of the surrounding environment, which is particularly useful for wildlife photography or security purposes.
2. Reduces blind spots: With a wider view, there are fewer blind spots, which means that you are less likely to miss any important activity or events that occur within the camera's range.
3. Provides better context: A wider view provides better context for the images captured by the camera. This is particularly useful for wildlife photography, as it allows you to see the animal in its natural habitat and understand its behavior.
4. Saves time and effort: With a wider view, you can cover more ground with fewer cameras. This saves time and effort in setting up and maintaining the cameras, as well as in reviewing the footage.
5. Increases accuracy: A wider view increases the accuracy of the camera, as it reduces the chances of missing any important activity or events. This is particularly useful for security purposes, as it allows you to monitor a larger area with greater accuracy.
6. Provides more options: With a wider view, you have more options for framing your shots. This allows you to be more creative with your photography and capture unique and interesting images that you may not have been able to capture with a traditional camera.
1. Tripod Mount: A tripod mount is an essential accessory for wide view trail cameras. It allows the camera to be mounted on a tripod, providing stability and flexibility in positioning the camera. This is especially important for capturing clear and steady images in low light conditions.
2. Solar Panel: A solar panel is a great accessory for wide view trail cameras that are used in remote locations. It provides a reliable source of power for the camera, ensuring that it can operate for extended periods without the need for battery replacement.
3. Protective Case: A protective case is a must-have accessory for wide view trail cameras that are used in harsh outdoor environments. It protects the camera from damage caused by weather, dust, and other elements, ensuring that it remains in good working condition.
4. Wireless Remote: A wireless remote is a convenient accessory for wide view trail cameras. It allows the user to control the camera from a distance, making it easier to capture images of wildlife without disturbing them.
5. Memory Card: A high-capacity memory card is an essential accessory for wide view trail cameras. It allows the camera to store a large number of images and videos, ensuring that important moments are not missed. Additionally, it is important to choose a memory card that is compatible with the camera to ensure optimal performance.
Time watermark function : Support
Link method : Bluetooth switch camera WIFI
Number of consecutive shots : 1 shot in a row, 2 shots in a row, 3 shots in a row, 10 shots in a row
Live function : APP real-time preview
Interface : USB; TF memory card socket
Lens : f=4.0mm F/NO=2.0 FOV=90°
Product approvals : CE, FCC, ROHS
Attachment methods : Strap + tree nail bracket
Password function : 4 digits, numeric and alphabetic support
Operating temperature : -20 - 60°C
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating