50X-1000X Wireless Digital Microscope work with Mobiles Tablets Windows Mac
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. 50X -1000X Handheld Microscope with 8 LED lights, Compatible with Android Smart Phones, iPhones, Tablets, Windows Mac
- SKU: KF33.029
- 43.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF33.029_wireless-digital-microscope-50x-1000x-handheld-microscope-with-8-led-lights-compatible-with-android-smart-phones-iphones-tablets-windows-mac
Buy $100+ Save $10, Buy $200+ Save $25
- • 50X -1000X magnification, can meet your daily needs. Just move the scroll wheel to set the focal length to obtain high-definition microscopic images. Please note that if the image is blurred, adjust the focus. Different distances from the lens to the observation object require different focal lengths.
- • Built-in 8 LED lights, you can easily control the brightness of the light through the LED dimming control knob. The LED light is soft and not dazzling. It can easily deal with various scenes according to your needs. It can be used day and night;
- • The 360-degree adjustable metal bracket is convenient for stable viewing and recording video and taking pictures. The metal bracket can be adjusted in multiple angles, which is convenient for observation, capture, and video;
- • Lightweight and portable, it is convenient to take it with you when you go out and explore. Comes with a flexible bracket to reduce shaking and facilitate observation, shooting images and videos. Built-in 550mAh battery, can work continuously for 120 minutes;
- • It has both entertainment and educational value. It is very suitable to stimulate children's interest in the micro world. It is also an ideal learning tool for amateur biologists and curious people. You can observe plants, tiny creatures, coins, printed circuit boards, etc. Note: Not suitable for professional and serious biologists to view cells, etc.
|Connection method||WiFi connection|
|operating hours||More than 2h|
|Charging time||1h or more|
|support system||WindowsXP, Vista, Win7/8/10, Mac10.5, Android 4.4, iOS 9.0|
|packing list||Microscope *1, base *1, usb cable *1, manual *1|
Got this to magnify and take pics of super tiny markings on jewelry. We set it up on my phone and it does magnify well, but with the LED light turned up and extra lighting it still comes out dark. A bit hard to get where you want it and get it focused as well. For my purposes it works fine, but not sure I'd use it for any kind of actual super macro type photography.
I love it.
I’ve had this for years now and it still works like new. My kids love it and so do I.
Fairly easy to operate, no issues to date.
You get to see and not guess
Takes time to get the feeling for it. I do enjoy it alot and it's totally worth it.
There are no faqs for this product.