Invisible Flash Trail Camera
- Brand: KENTFAITH
- Buy KENTFAITH invisible flash trail camera online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.133236
- 106.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.133236_invisible-flash-trail-camera
- * Stealthy: Invisible flash captures wildlife without alerting them:The invisible flash trail camera is designed to capture wildlife without alerting them. The camera's invisible flash technology ensures that animals are not spooked by the flash, allowing for natural behavior to be captured.
- * Fast Trigger Speed: 0.2 seconds to capture every moment:The camera's fast trigger speed of 0.2 seconds ensures that every moment is captured. This is especially important when capturing fast-moving wildlife.
- * Customizable Motion Sensing Delay: 3 seconds-10 minutes:The camera's customizable motion sensing delay allows for flexibility in capturing wildlife. The delay can be set from 3 seconds to 10 minutes, with a default of 30 seconds.
- * Durable: Dust and waterproof rating of IP66:The camera's dust and waterproof rating of IP66 ensures that it can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. This makes it ideal for use in any environment.
- * Convenient: WIFI distance of 20 meters outside and password function:The camera's WIFI distance of 20 meters outside and password function make it convenient to use. The password function supports both numeric and alphabetic characters, ensuring that the camera is secure.
An invisible flash trail camera is a type of camera that is designed to capture images or videos of wildlife or other outdoor activities without alerting the subject to the presence of the camera. Unlike traditional trail cameras that use a visible flash to capture images, invisible flash trail cameras use infrared technology to capture images in complete darkness without emitting any visible light. This makes them ideal for capturing images of nocturnal animals or for use in areas where the presence of a visible flash could scare off wildlife. Invisible flash trail cameras typically have a longer battery life than traditional trail cameras and can be set up to capture images or videos at specific intervals or triggered by motion or heat. They are commonly used by hunters, wildlife researchers, and outdoor enthusiasts to monitor wildlife activity or to capture images of elusive animals in their natural habitat.
1. Camouflage Camera Cover: An invisible flash trail camera is designed to capture images without alerting the subject. However, the camera itself can still be visible and attract unwanted attention. A camouflage camera cover can help to conceal the camera and make it blend in with the surroundings. This accessory is made of durable materials that can withstand harsh weather conditions and protect the camera from damage.
2. High-Capacity Memory Card: An invisible flash trail camera can capture a large number of images and videos, especially if it is set to record continuously. A high-capacity memory card can provide ample storage space for all the footage captured by the camera. This accessory is available in different sizes and speeds, and it is important to choose one that is compatible with the camera and can handle the data transfer rate.
3. Solar Panel Charger: An invisible flash trail camera is typically used in remote locations where there is no access to electricity. A solar panel charger can provide a sustainable source of power for the camera, ensuring that it remains operational for extended periods. This accessory is easy to install and can be used to charge other devices as well.
4. Wireless Remote Control: An invisible flash trail camera is often placed in hard-to-reach locations, such as high trees or deep in the woods. A wireless remote control can allow the user to adjust the camera settings and trigger the shutter remotely, without having to physically access the camera. This accessory is compact and easy to use, and it can help to reduce the risk of disturbing the subject or leaving scent traces.
1. Infrared Flash: An invisible flash trail camera should have an infrared flash that emits light in the infrared spectrum, which is invisible to the human eye. This feature ensures that the camera can capture high-quality images and videos without alerting the subject or spooking wildlife.
2. High-Resolution Images: The camera should be capable of capturing high-resolution images, preferably with a resolution of at least 12 megapixels. This feature ensures that the images captured are clear and detailed, making it easier to identify the subject.
3. Video Recording: The camera should also be capable of recording high-quality videos, preferably in 1080p resolution. This feature allows users to capture not only images but also videos of the subject, providing a more comprehensive view of the subject's behavior.
4. Motion Detection: The camera should have a motion detection feature that triggers the camera to start recording when it detects movement. This feature ensures that the camera only captures footage when there is activity, conserving battery life and storage space.
5. Weatherproof Design: The camera should be designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, including rain, snow, and extreme temperatures. This feature ensures that the camera can be used in any environment, making it ideal for outdoor use.
6. Wireless Connectivity: The camera should have wireless connectivity, allowing users to remotely access the camera's footage from their smartphone or computer. This feature provides users with real-time access to the camera's footage, making it easier to monitor the subject and adjust camera settings as needed.
1. Low-Glow Infrared Technology: The latest invisible flash trail cameras use low-glow infrared technology to capture high-quality images and videos without alerting the game. This technology emits a faint red glow that is invisible to animals, making it ideal for capturing wildlife in their natural habitat.
2. Wireless Connectivity: Many invisible flash trail cameras now come equipped with wireless connectivity options, such as Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, allowing users to remotely access and control their cameras from their smartphones or tablets. This feature makes it easier to monitor and manage camera settings, as well as view and download images and videos.
3. High-Resolution Imaging: The latest invisible flash trail cameras are capable of capturing high-resolution images and videos, with some models offering up to 20 megapixels of image resolution and 4K video recording capabilities. This ensures that users can capture clear and detailed footage of wildlife, even in low-light conditions.
4. Advanced Motion Detection: Invisible flash trail cameras now come equipped with advanced motion detection sensors that can detect even the slightest movements, ensuring that users never miss a shot. These sensors can also be customized to ignore certain types of movement, such as swaying branches or falling leaves, to prevent false triggers.
5. Long Battery Life: The latest invisible flash trail cameras are designed to have long battery life, with some models offering up to 12 months of battery life on a single set of batteries. This ensures that users can capture footage for extended periods without having to worry about constantly replacing batteries.
1. Regularly clean the lens and sensor: As the camera is designed to capture images in low light conditions, it is important to keep the lens and sensor clean to ensure clear and sharp images. Use a soft cloth or brush to remove any dirt or debris from the lens and sensor.
2. Check the battery life: The invisible flash trail camera relies on batteries to function, so it is important to regularly check the battery life and replace them as needed. Make sure to use high-quality batteries to ensure optimal performance.
3. Protect the camera from the elements: As the camera is designed for outdoor use, it is important to protect it from the elements. Use a weatherproof case or cover to protect the camera from rain, snow, and other harsh weather conditions.
4. Test the camera regularly: To ensure that the camera is functioning properly, it is important to test it regularly. Set up the camera in different locations and lighting conditions to ensure that it is capturing clear and accurate images.
5. Service the camera as needed: If the camera is not functioning properly, it may need to be serviced. Contact the manufacturer or a professional camera repair service to diagnose and fix any issues with the camera.
Fill light irradiation distance : 65ft/20m
Product approvals : CE, FCC, ROHS
Area of use : unlimited
Moon image watermarking : Support
WIFI distance : 20 meters outside
Motion Sensing Delay : 3 seconds-10 minutes (default 30 seconds)
Time watermark function : Support
Dust and waterproof rating : IP66
Trigger photo speed : 0.2 seconds
Password function : 4 digits, numeric and alphabetic support
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating