XC15 105mm CPL Filter 28 Layer Super Slim Circular Polarizing Filter Multi-coated Polarized MRC Filter NANO-X Series
- Brand: KENTFAITH
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F CONCEPT XC15 105mm CPL Filter 18 Layer Super Slim Circular Polarizing Filter Multi-coated Polarized MRC Filter NANO-X Series
- SKU: KF01.1902
- 96.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1902_xc15-105mm-cpl-filter-28-layer-super-slim-circular-polarizing-filter-multi-coated-polarized-mrc-filter-nano-x-series
- * 【Premium Quality Glass】The Polarizing Filter is made of the best Japanese optical glass with almost zero light distortion. Featured with the top level of filter function, effectively eliminate harmful reflective light.
- * 【Double Coated】Adopted 28-Layer multi-resistant double coating technology, the green coating helps effectively reduce filter surface reflection and the ghosting while making the filter anti-scratch, water repellent, oil and dust resistant.
- * 【Circular Polarising 】Effectively filter out harmful reflections on non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass, Rotate the filter to achieve the correct amount of filtration required. With CPL，you can make the sky bluer, the leaves greener, reduce or eliminate reflections, and the final image is clearer.
- * 【Ultra Slim and Lightweight】Super slim and lightweight aluminum frame, maximum reduce impact on light and effectively avoid dark corner for wide-angle shooting.
- * 【For all 105mm Lens】Compatible with all the major lens brands such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Leica, Panasonic and any other brands which have a 105mm diameter thread.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
• A Circular Polarizer has the same effect as a Polarizer and is used on cameras with beam splitting metering systems commonly found on autofocus SLRs (for most 35mm auto-focus cameras see your camera manual).
• Area of sky most effectively polarized with a Circular Polarizer: Point your index finger at the sun. With your thumb extended at a right angle (90°), rotate it around the axis of the index finger. It will point out the band of deepest blue from horizon to horizon.
• It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Often used on white clouds and blue sky photography.
NOTE: This filter is compatible with all same size lenses ONLY. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. This number is always preceded by a "∅ "(diameter) symbol
There are no reviews for this product.
There are no faqs for this product.