H883 Mini Trail Camera 1080P HD Game Camera IP66 Waterproof Wildlife Hunting Cam with 12months long standby and Night Vision 2.4” LCD IR LEDs
$68.99 $99.99 31% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept h883 mini trail camera 1080p hd game camera ip66 waterproof wildlife hunting cam with 12months long standby and night vision 2.4” lcd ir leds online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: GW01.0180
- 68.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/GW01.0180_h883-mini-trail-camera-1080p-hd-game-camera-ip66-waterproof-wildlife-hunting-cam-with-12months-long-standby-and-night-vision-2-4-lcd-ir-leds
- • 【Easy Install & 12 Months standby time】With the gifted mounting strap, it is easy to install this trail camera hunting sturdy. You could apply the hunting camera to wildlife observation and hunting, home/property security, farm area surveillance, remote crop. 12 months standby time.
- • 【Faster 0.6s Trigger Speed】Once detecting the movements,the hunting camera will be triggered instantly in 0.6s without delay.You will never miss any exciting moments even at night.The trigger distance is up to 25m.
- • 【IP66 Waterproof & Heavy-Duty 】Use high-quality IP66 materials, extremely durable from seal to probe lens. protects your trail camera, ensure that can prevent rain-proof, drop-proof, and also ensure it could work in tough environments like tropical rain forest or desert.
- • 【1080P Sharper Video Resolution 】The trail camera full HD 1080P videos,providing more high-quality details during daytime(black and white at night).You could easily see the vivid world of wildlife. Support 32GB TF Memory card. (NOT included)
- • 【Sturdy & Multiple Use】With the mounting belt, it is easy to install the trail camera sturdily. The trail camera can be used for wildlife monitoring, hunting, home security, garden observation, etc.
Pixel: 5 million pixels
Maximum frame rate: 1080p 25fps; 720p 30fps
Day and night switch: support
Audio: Built-in microphone
Video output: Support AV output
Infrared night vision distance: 20 meters
Trigger distance: 25 meters
LCD screen: 2.4"TFT
File format: JPG/AVI Infrared light: 24PCS
PIR angle:Main PIR(60°) + side PIR=30°
Storage interface: TF card (Class 6 or above is recommended), maximum support 32GB
Interface: Mini USB2.0
Power supply: 6 AA batteries, support external power supply (9V/1.5A)
Standby time: up to 12 months
Product size: 130*92*80m
Product weight: 288g
Hunting camera + USB cable *1
Mounting bracket *1
Camera strap *1
My purchase arrived quickly, and is exactly as described. I will update this review when I am more familiar with it.
WOW - Was I surprised !!!
A really remarkable trail camera that I am very satisfied with. It is a full 5 star rating for me. The picture quality is excellent and it is very easy to learn how to use. It is a great value for the money. I cant say enough about it.
Met or exceeded expectations
Trail camera has met or exceeded expectations for the price
Sturdy build quality and easy to use
Easy to set up and use.
Best price for value
Excellent product. I cut hay in a remote area, and needed some security on the storage site (no electricity and no internet). I caught the robbers on camera and found out were the same employees I used to gather the bales. I had to hide the camera, but not too much because then it would be hard to capture something. I was amazed they did not noticed. Excellent camouflage. Highly recommended
The info strip can be removed easily. It's a single configuration setting in the set-up system's menu (which is extremely intuitive).
In the description it says 100 ft
I have used the time lapse feature to take thousands of photos to make into a time lapse film. They are saved in several folders on the card, 999 in each one. Check the sd card for several folders. Maybe you are just seeing one of them.
There is a zero (0s) setting, that takes the pic when it sense motion. Just flip the on switch to setup and if I remember right its the very bottom option.
That’s because cold weather is brutal on batteries. We have, over the years, had to replace game camera batteries at least once during deer season. Right now we are having historic cold in Texas. Even low pir may not save your batteries but in normal conditions it’s still a good way to get more use out of them. HTH.