62mm Filter Set (UV, CPL, ND4, Brush)
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 62mm filter set (uv, cpl, nd4, brush) online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 25.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/AMSKU0011_62mm-filter-set-uv-cpl-nd4-cleaning-pen-pouch
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. These frames.The filters are double-threaded, so you can stack your lens cap and other accessories as needed. Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes in strong sunlight.
- • Neutral Density filters are often ignored by photographers, but they have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. ND filters appear grey and reduce the amount of light reaching the film, they have no affect on color balance.
- • UV filter is a popular addition to someone's camera kit, often used to protect the front element of the lens from scratches, dirt, water and other foreign matter, and can also make it easier to keep your lens clean, as you can simply remove the filter and clean that instead of the lens
- • Slim CPL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
- • for all mount 62mm lenses.
Frequently Bought Together
Circular Polarizing CPL Filter
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.
Great, inexpensive filters
Purchased these for use with a Sigma 30mm f1.4 for when doing portrait and landscape work.Being an amateur, I try to keep costs down, and having having had some k&f filters before, these seemed like a no brainer.The come in a very handy pouch which is well padded and has multiple pockets. Each filter comes wrapped separately to keep them safe during transit.The glass in each filter is nice and clean and free of imperfection, and the thread was nice and smooth when attaching ( no grinding or misthreading)The picture quality does not seem to be impacted, there is added hue or colour cast when using then filters.They came with a cleaning tool as well which was a nice additionOverall, these are impressive for the price.Pros- cheap- good optics- great performance- free cleaning toolCons- n/a
Does the job
Good filters nicely packaged.
Good value protection filters
Great set of protective UV filters good value for money
Filters for multiple applications
Did not use it for long, gifted it to a friendWhen in use never disappointed me, quality filters for the price
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.