KF150 TTL Marco Ring Flash for Canon EOS Rebel GN14
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept kf150 ttl marco ring flash for canon eos rebel gn14 online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 89.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF22.005_kf150-ttl-flash-macro-ring-lite-with-led-for-canon-eos-rebel
- • 2.9 seconds high-speed recycle time and supports LED assist lamp ,won't let you miss every wonderful moment.
- • Multiple flash mode: TTL auto flash for convenient operation as normal auto exposure; Master- manual flash for personal needs in exposure; Multi flash mode and rear-curtain sync for shooting a moving object.
- • Flash A and Flash B with adjsutable 8 grades flash brightness, desinged for a complete picture with particular subject and accurate exposure.
- • Dot-Matrix LCD display with backlight mode,can achieve easy adjustment for clear night photography.
- • Compatible with the Canon Reble ( T5i T4i T3i T2i ), EOS ( 700D 650D 600D 550D 70D 60D 7D ); 18-135mm EF-S IS STM, EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lenses.
Frequently Bought Together
K&F CONCEPT KF-150 E-TTL MACRO RING LIGHT FLASHS
Desinged for a complete picture with particular subject and accurate exposure.
Compatible with the Canon Reble ( T5i T4i T3i T2i ), EOS ( 700D 650D 600D 550D 70D 60D 7D ); 18-135mm EF-S IS STM, EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lenses
STROBOSCOPIC FLASH FUNCTION
During a single exposure, let the speedlite flash multiple times. The trajectory of the subject can be captured by strobe flash.
HIGH-BRIGHTNESS FOCUS LED ASSIST LIGHT
Half-press the camera shutter to assist the camera with focus by preflash
KF150 focus illumination
Without assist focus illumination
Front curtain sync effects
Rear curtain sync effects
With 6pcs Adapter Rings for Canon DSLR Cameras
Adjust the flash ration of tube A and tube B or just make either of them work.
The Flash Ration Between A and B ls Adjustable
Either A or B Flashes
Both A and B Flashes
2.9 seconds recycle time at full power output avoids timeless waiting.
TTL auto flash
Convenient operation as normal auto exposure
1 X User Manual 6 X Adapter ring (1pc/each size): 52MM, 55MM, 58MM, 62MM, 67mm, 77mm.
Superb ETTL Ring Flash for the price
I tried this flash when I received it, packaging is great by the way, little case to keep everything safe. Solid material, does not feel cheap at all. I tried all the features and everything works as described. ETTL works great even with the flash compensation, and works perfectly in manual mode too. Tried the left and right feature, again this does the job, I saw a difference in the object I was taking a picture of. The picture with this light was better than the picture with ambient light, so I will be using this flash for sure. Didn't try for a portrait yet. The gn number is not that great but I didn't buy this flash for distance. And we also can use this flash as a modelling lamp. The zoom also works.
For the money, I am impressed.
This flash is easy to install and operate. I have not used it enough to get an idea of battery life yet. The Battery door is kind of hard to get closed and if you are not a patient person I could see some people breaking it. Some reviews mention the flash spinning around on their lens, I can see that happening. See mine mounted, it is up side down and stays put just fine. I was considering the Canon for around $550. I am very glad I bought this one instead.
I'm an amateur photographer and needed to buy this flash to get better shots.What's included:-Macro ring light-Mini stand-User Manual- 4 adapter rings( 52mm, 58 mm, 67 mm ,77mm)The photos shown were taken using 58 mm and it fit perfectly without any issuesYou're going to need 4 AA batteries (not included )The flash has an has a lot of features such as: it has LCD display , supports manual mode,supports TTL autoflash, adjustable light, you can adjust the flash tibes( tube A , tube B or both of them) and many more.Overall it's a great buy and I'll be using it alot.
Lampe annulaire pour Canon
Good value for the money and easy to use.
This is my first time using a ring flash and it was for outdoor macro photography. It was so easy to use and really makes the pictures pop. Good value for the money.
|Slave Flash Mode||Yes|
|Internal Power||AA battery|
|Suitable Camera||Canon Camera|
|Accessories||Instruction Manual/Light Bag/Stent/Adapter-52mm/55|
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.