58mm Black Mist Filter 1/8 + 3pcs Cleaning Cloth with 18 Multi-Layer Coatings Nano K Series
- Buy now in the K&F Concept Black Mist Filter ► 30 Day No Reason Return ► 18 Multi-Layer Coatings ► Fast Shipping From US Free ► Nano K Series
- SKU: KF01.2192V1
- 20.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.2192V1_58mm-black-mist-filter-1-8-3pcs-cleaning-cloth-with-18-multi-layer-coatings-nano-k-series
- * 【Soft Highlight Flares, Lowered Contrast】This black mist 1/8 filter can soften facial skin's wrinkles, freckles, and pores, making it more delicate, plump, and gorgeous. The mist dream effect can be better realized, showing the film effects dreamily.
- * 【18 Multi-Layer Coatings】Both sides of the glass nanometer coatings. Protecting the filter and lens from all around is durable.
- * 【Import Optical AGC Glass】K&F Concept black diffusion filter made by imported Japanese AGC optical glass, double side multi coats to 84% transmittance, ensuring the image quality and no color cast.
- * 【Ultra Slim Frame】With aviation aluminum, the width of the frame measures only 3.3mm, ultra-slim frame with no dark corners on the wide-angle and telephoto lens. CNC-non slip design for efficiently removing and installing the filter.
- * 【Note】This black mist 1/8 filter is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. This number is always beside by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
- Black Mist 1/8 Nano-K
- Retouching Effects & Softening Highlights
- Black Mist Effect Comparison
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
One of the standout features of this filter is its build quality. The filter is made from high-quality materials that are designed to last, so you can be sure that you're getting a product that will stand the test of time. Additionally, the filter is very easy to install and remove, which means you can quickly switch between different looks and styles as needed.
Another great thing about this filter is that it doesn't have any negative impact on image quality. The filter is specifically designed to reduce the sharpness of your images slightly, which helps to create the dreamy, cinematic effect that it's known for. However, this reduction in sharpness is subtle enough that it won't impact the overall quality of your photos or videos.
The K&F Concept 77mm Black Diffusion 1/8 Filter is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to take their photography or videography to the next level. It's easy to use, built to last, and produces stunning results that will leave your audience in awe. So if you're looking for a filter that will help you create truly amazing work, then this is definitely one to consider.
The filter is made of high-quality materials and fits perfectly onto a 77mm lens, providing a great range of compatibility with a variety of cameras and lenses. One of the best things about this filter is how easy it is to use. Simply screw it onto the front of your lens and you're ready to go. The filter is also very durable and easy to clean, making it a great option for anyone who wants a high-quality filter that will last for years.
This ⅛ black diffusion filter adds just a touch of skin-smoothing-softness to your images which is very flattering to women's skin and unnoticeable to most people; it just looks natural. Highlights only have a very slight halo around them and the contrast of your image will be only slightly reduced; the blacks won't be quite as black.
This all adds up to be a great filter when you are shooting portraits. And if you want more diffusion you can order stronger variations of black diffusion. See their Amazon description for a comparison of the different strengths of black diffusion.
And at 1/8th its not to strong for most situations.
Absolutely love these. K&F have another winner on their hands.
Now to the filter...K&F builds a well-constructed filter. I buy a lot of my filters from K&F, and they have never disappointed in terms of using quality material, a pleasing design that doesn't announce its presence on my camera lens, and glass that doesn't affect my very expensive optics. This filter provides about what I expect from a 1/8th Black diffuser (black mist) in terms of the overall effect. and you just really can't go wrong with anything that K&F produces.
So if you're looking to make lights bloom, without softening your portraits to almost unusable levels, this is the filter for you. It has definitely earned a place in my camera bag.
There are no faqs for this product.