• High definition, MRC multi-coated nano UV filter, made with Japan imported glass for 99.6% transmittance.
• 18-Layer multi-resistant coating technology filter ultraviolet light and effectively reduce filter surface reflection and ghosting while making the filter anti-scratch, water repellent, oil and dust resistant.
• Super slim and lightweight aluminum frame, maximum reduce impact on light and effectively avoid dark corner for wide-angle shooting.
• The nano coating is an outer layer of protection that comes standard with all XS-Pro Digital MRC filters. The nanotechnology based characteristic (lotus effect) produces a better beading effect with water, making the cleaning of this filter even simpler and faster than ever before. MRC nano has an improved outer layer over regular MRC.
• A multi-purpose fine-weather filter Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. A multi-purpose, fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white films. Also serves as a permanent lens protector.
UV Filter High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Lens protection Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
As shown in the report spectrogram of the following test, K&F CONCEPT protects MCUV effectively at 320 NM and presents the visible light as the original color of the object. The transmittance of MCUV mirror reaches 99.8% through the test of the instrument.