GPS Fitness Tracker, Color Screen Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Built-in GPS,with 24 Sport Modes, IPX67 Waterproof Bluetooth Smart Wristband with Step Counter, Calorie Counte
$19.99 $30.99 35% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept gps fitness tracker, color screen activity tracker watch with heart rate monitor, built-in gps,with 24 sport modes, ipx67 waterproof bluetooth smart wristband with step counter, calorie counte online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: 832080123
- 19.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/832080123_gps-fitness-tracker-color-screen-activity-tracker-watch-with-heart-rate-monitor-built-in-gps-with-24-sport-modes-ipx67-waterproof-bluetooth-smart-wristband-with-step-counter-calorie-counte
- • [Built in GPS&IPX67 10 Meters Waterproof] Built-in GPS: Adopt professional NORDIC 52832 chip, provide more accurate and stable data monitoring. Track your workout routes and activity distance without your phone (Only for walking, running, riding and hiking). IP67 10 meters waterproof, support swimming or diving within 2 hours.
- • [Health&Social Monitor] Connect with your smart phone by Bluetooth 4.0. Operation System (Android 4.4+/ iOS 8.0+.). This heart rate monitor records 24 hours real-time continuous heart rate, deep sleep, light sleep, awake time and whole sleep time. It will show you weather, reminds that you should drink and sedentary alert. Support remote camera shooting, music control, and receive email, call, SMS and SNS notifications on display. Won’t miss your things that matter.
- • [Sport Monitor with Color Screen] 0.96 big TFT colorful display screen with 6 customized UI faces. High brightness, and 128 * 64 HD resolution so you can clearly see 24 exercise modes including cycling, yoga, football, basketball, fitness, tennis, baseball, skiing, dancing etc and delivers activity data such as heart rate, calories, and active minutes. Set workout goals and share data with your friends on social media.
- • [Long Battery Life & Non-feeling Wristband] 160mAh battery. A single charge can last 35 days standby time, gives you 7-10 days of normal usage. GPS mode can last 5 hours. Built-in 2.0 USB plug, easy to charge at anytime with a USB interface, no charging cable and dock needed. The bracelet is made of high-quality TPU, deep insert design, which effectively prevents fall off. Soft and comfortable, dirt-resistant and safety.
- • [One Year Warranty] One year limited product warranty from Youngdo to ensure maximum protection for the life of your fitness tracker.
Frequently Bought Together
Impressive Battery Life, really water proof.
Great fitness tracker watch with GPS. I am an Apple Watch user and this fitness tracker is great. I am an average phone user and the battery last for 3 days, all depends on how much you use your watch to receive calls, notifications and alarms. The alarm is perfect cause is just a vibration on your wrist, which doesn’t wake everyone else but you.It work great with IOS which normally not all fitness trackers watches don’t. It alerts you about in coming calls, messages and keeps you moving. Good for those who can’t afford an Apple Watch.
You get what you pay for is all I can say.
This watch was very complicated to work. Also, there is no way it was accurate. My iPhone is right on point with the steps I make. This watch counted every movement as a step. If I coughed, I took a step.
that its easy to use, that it charges in your charger
i like that it have different exercise. that it can count your step you can set goal to whatever want.it been great
Just got it now, its less than 72 hours but I love it. Awesome sleep tracking, notifications are clear with high quality
I loved it and bought for my son. Looks great and best present for his birthday.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
The phone uses GPS to calculate your distance, but I have not found a way for it to communicate to my phone a map of the route I took.(Is this GPX gata? Is there a fitness tracker that does this (leave your phone at home but get a map on syncing)?