67mm Filter Set (UV, CPL, FLD, ND4, Brush)
Out Of Stock
No Cancellation Fee
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 67mm filter set (uv, cpl, fld, nd4, brush) online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- 22.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/SKU0671_67mm-filter-set-uv-cpl-fld-nd4-cleaning-pen-lens-hood-lens-cap-cap-keeper-pouch
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • Package includes: K&F Concept 67MM UV CPL FLD ND4 + Cleaning Pen + Flower Petal Lens Hood + Center Pinch Lens Cap + Cap Keeper + Filter Pouch
- • photographing the sky, the sunset, the rosy cloud, the lake water, etc
- • The filters are double-threaded, so you can stack your lens cap and other accessories as needed. Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes in strong sunlight.
- • Compatible with NIKON DSLR D7100 D7000 D5300 D6700 D5100 D3200 D90 D80 D70 with a 18-105MM, 18-140MM or a 70-300MM zoom lens.Also compatible with the CANON EOS REBEL (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1) with a 18-135MM, 17-85MM or a 70-200MM zoom lens.
- • Brand of K&F Concept manufactured by a professional team,12 Month Manufacturer Warranty,100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Frequently Bought Together
Circular Polarizing CPL Filter
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.
Good all round set
Great alround lens set.
Low cost, good quality.
These filters work well for me, I keep the clear one on at all times to protect the camera lens, the others do as expected.For the price these are quite nice.
K&F products are first class
Value for money
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.