67mm MCUV Filter Brass Frame MultifunctionalHD Ultra-Thin Brass Frame 36-Layer Anti-Reflection Green Film Nano-X PRO Series
- Buy now in the K&F Concept Brass Frame 36-Layer filter ► 30 Day No Reason Return ► MCUV ► Fast Shipping From US Free ► Nano-X PRO Series
- SKU: KF01.1982
- 62.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1982_67mm-mcuv-filter-hd-ultra-thin-copper-frame-36-layer-anti-reflection-green-film-nano-x-pro-series
- * 【Ultra-thin Brass Frame】The frame is made of brass material with an ultra-thin design. CNC integrated molding has both hardness and flexibility, smooth and durable installation, 0.01mm-level processing accuracy, the frame is highly fitted and fixed to the lens, and there is no vignetting when installed on wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- * 【Ultra-high light transmittance】The lens uses K&F Concept's exclusive coating technology, and the reflectivity as low as 0.15% guarantees 99.9% light transmittance. Ensures zero color cast and zero quality loss, reduces flare and ghosting that can occur when filters are attached to the lens, and has virtually no impact on the original performance of the lens
- * 【Double-sided 36-layer nano-coating】Super waterproof, anti-smudge, anti-scratch, providing excellent durability for your filter
- * 【Handmade genuine leather filter bag】Equipped with genuine leather material specially designed by K&F Concept for photographers, pure handmade storage bag
- * 【10-year warranty】Each filter has a unique identification code, which supports 10-year warranty replacement
Unsure your lens size ? check here
1-5 Aperture Size
Controls the size of the aperture from 1 to 5 stop and how much light can pass through the camera lens for exceptional versatility
See more clearly with flexible adjustment of light intensity and effects
Storage bag: large space, easy to carry and store
Flexible control with two handles
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
I've invested in some good Canon L-series lenses so I'm torn on the best approach. I've been leaning towards going without the UV filter, but I still want one if I'm somewhere like the beach and sand or dirt is blowing. So if I'm going to put another piece of glass on the lens, I want to make sure it's high quality and this filter meets that requirement. You can tell when a vendor has put a lot of thought and care into a product and it shows throughout the process. This filter comes in very nice packaging and they provide a high quality case that has a magnetic latch and a nifty ribbon on the side that you pull to extract the filter from the case. This keeps you from having to reach in and possibly get fingerprints on the filter. Great design!
As to the quality of the filter itself, I don't see any aberrations in the image when I use it. This line of filters from K&F aren't cheap so they won't be for everyone, but if you are taking your photography seriously, you should consider this product.
These filters are super slim, with smooth threads that attach easily to my lens.
The UV filter doesn't have any color cast or produce any optical aberrations in general.
Just a crystal clear filter to keep your lens safe.
Comes with a padded case for safe storage.
As far as their UV filter, it’s awesome.
The packaging itself is beautiful. The box it comes with actually turns into a frame for a photo that you can place into the center of it.
The filter case is also beautifully made. Really premium feel. The package also includes a cleaning cloth.
But the filter. First off, putting it onto my lens was pleasant. The partially texture/knurled surface of the ring makes it putting it on and off easy. You can really get a grip onto the filter.
The clarity is way better than my previous cheap Hoya. This might be due to the different coatings this filter has but it’s been noticeable.
I mainly use UV filters for protecting my lenses. I’ve had a few drops and I’m always happy that I’ve had a UV filter on.
You don’t want to cheap out on a UV filter because it may affect image quality and I’m glad I’ve got this one from K&F. I’ll be leaving this on this lens forever!
Since I love the sharpness of the 85mm, I'd much rather use the sharper filter. It's probably not a big deal to those who aren't pixel peeping but I can definitely see a difference in the hairs and I really like this filter.
|Series||Nano-X Pro Series|
|Recommended Scenes||All Scenes|
|Function||Protect the lens|
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|