• Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. These frames.The filters are double-threaded, so you can stack your lens cap and other accessories as needed. Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes in strong sunlight.
• Neutral Density filters are often ignored by photographers, but they have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. ND filters appear grey and reduce the amount of light reaching the film, they have no affect on color balance.
• A UV filter is a popular addition to someone's camera kit, often used to protect the front element of the lens from scratches, dirt, water and other foreign matter, and can also make it easier to keep your lens clean, as you can simply remove the filter and clean that instead of the lens
• Slim CPL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
• Also compatible with the NIKON (D5300 D5200 D7000 D7100 D90) DSLR Cameras with18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED, 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Zoom Lens or other lenses with 67MM front threads.Compatible with the CANON REBEL (T5i T4i T3i T2i), EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 70D 60D 7D) DSLR Cameras with the 18-135mm EF-S IS STM zoom Lens.
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.
This without a doubt a great kit at such an unbelievable value! I am happy too that it comes with a nice protective carrying case as a bonus. This is hard to beat! How can anyone go wrong with this deal? This is a must-have kit for all camera owners who want to protect their investment!