67mm Filter Set (ND2, ND4, ND8, Graduated Blue, Orange, Grey)
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 67mm filter set (nd2, nd4, nd8, graduated blue, orange, grey) online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 28.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/SKU0916_67mm-filter-set-nd2-nd4-nd8-graduated-blue-orange-grey-cleaning-cloth-lens-hood-lens-cap-pouch
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • Package includes: K&F Concept 67mm ND Filter (ND2 ND4 ND8) + Slim Graduated Color Lens Filter ( Blue Orange Gray )+ Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth + Flower Petal Lens Hood + Center Pinch Lens Cap + Filter Pouch
- • Graduated Color Filter:•Mounted on rotating frame, shooting angle adjustable. •Perfect for changing the mood of a picture. •Great for photographing the sky, the sunset, the rosy cloud, the lake water, etc.•Ultra slim 5mm frame made of aircraft grade magnalium, helps to avoid vignetting
- • The filters are double-threaded, so you can stack your lens cap and other accessories as needed. Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes in strong sunlight.
- • ND filters (Neutral Density) reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds. Also can be used to better separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field. Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes.
- • Compatible with NIKON DSLR D7100 D7000 D5300 D5200 D5100 D3200 D90 D80 D70 with a 18-105MM, 18-140MM or a 70-300MM zoom lens.Also compatible with the CANON EOS REBEL (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1) with a 18-135MM, 17-85MM or a 70-200MM zoom lens.
Frequently Bought Together
Circular Polarizing CPL Filter
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.
Filters delivered as described
Item neatly delivered in good time. A transperent filter will be a good addition to the kit.
I am happy so far.
The filter package came right away, it was safetly packagedd, and the filters look good!!
Guter Filter zum Üben für Einsteiger
Ich finde das Preis Leistungsverhältnis der Filter absolut in Ordnung, da ein Filter für professionelle Arbeiten erst jenseits der € 100 (je Filter!) zu finden sind. Von da her kann ich die ein oder andere negative Bewertung nicht ganz nachvollziehen.Die Ergebnisse für die ersten Versuche von Langzeitbelichtungen sind wirklich akzeptabel:Links ohne Filter; Rechts mit ND-Filter mit 20" Langzeitbelichtung im schattigen Wald (mäßig viel Licht).
Sehr schöne Filter, vor allem der Blaufilter hat es mir angetan. Die „Montage“ auf das vorhandene Objektiv ist auch kinderleicht.
Good filters, some minor issues
A good kit for the price and arrived quickly. The filters are good quality and fit well on my Nikon P900. The additional lens cap is handy to have but the lens hood unfortunately doesn't fit. The carry pouch is good enough but leaves small fibres on the filters so cleaning is always required, which does defeat the purpose a bit. It's a bit frustrating but not a deal breaker. The main thing is the filters themselves are fine.For anyone looking to use these with a P900 you should also be aware that it does cause issues with focus near the extent of the zoom when a filter is fitted and it becomes necessary to remove the filter again to allow proper focus beyond a certain point.