49mm Filter Set (ND2, ND4, ND8)
Shipping Within 3 Days
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 49mm filter set (nd2, nd4, nd8) online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- 17.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/SKU0824_49mm-filter-set-nd2-nd4-nd8-cleaning-cloth-pouch
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with fast films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, seas etc.
- • To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background.
- • To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which would normally cause over-exposure.
- • Compatible with Sony Alpha A3000 and the NEX series (NEX-3 NEX-5 NEX-5N NEX-6 NEX-7 NEX-F3) cameras with the E 18-55mm, 55-210mm
- • Brand of K&F Concept manufactured by a professional team,12 Month Manufacturer Warranty,100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Circular Polarizing CPL Filter
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.
A great product for the price.
Very good product for the money. Just what I needed. I can't see any colour shift as some others have mentioned. All looks great to me and fantastic value.
Neutral density filters are a must, especially when you leave the house on a subdued day. Those days that suddenly change to a very bright sunny day, and the film is too fast and can’t expose properly in strong sunlight. When a neutral density filter is screwed into the front of the lens, it slows down the film. In other words, you have a 400 ISO film in the camera. The neutral density filter effectively slows the ISO 400 rating to a 200 ISO rated film. This depends on the darknesses of neutral density filter you use. The darkest filters can slow a 400 ISO right down to 100 ISO depending on the extent of sunshine during the day. There is also a very light filter, included in the pack. This lighter neutral density filter is good for slowing the film ISO rating down a little. I don’t want to get too technical. Let’s say you are photographing on a windy day, there is long grass that is swaying in the wind. The slightly lighter filter slows the camera controls down. This would create movement in the grass, it is a really nice effect if you take a photo of countryside with a cottage in. The difference between some creative blurring can create mood to a photo.These neutral density filters work equally well with digital, if applied in a similar way to film.
Arrived on time, well-packaged, and as described.
Great filters, absolutely satisfied
Amazing even if they were twice the price. While some customers complain about colour shifts, blurring etc. mine do not have this problem at all.The filters are clear, and start having a magenta colour cast only if you stack the ND8 on top of another one. The loss of picture clarity is negligible. Not sure if it's optics glass these filters are made of, but it does the job very well.The soft case you receive with the filters is good too, certainly keeps them safe and without scratches.The microfiber cloth does the job.You also receive a nice card from the company. It doesn't mean much to me, but it's good presentation nontheless.Already recommended it to my friends, and will be buying filters from this company again.