55mm UV Lens Filter HD MCUV Ultraviolet 28 Multi-Coated Filters (Nano-x series Toughened Glass)
- Buy now in the K&F Concept UV Lens Filter ► 30 Day No Reason Return ► HD MCUV Ultraviolet 28 Multi-Coated Filters ► Fast Shipping From US Free ► Nano-x series Toughened Glass
- SKU: KF01.1863
- 28.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1863_55mm-uv-lens-filter-hd-mcuv-ultraviolet-28-multi-coated-filters-nano-x-series-toughened-glass
- * 【Prevent UV Ray & Protect Lens 】UV filter has two functions, one is to prevent CCD has affected by UV ray and weakens the blue tone in images caused by UV, ensuring clarity and color. Another is to protect the lens away from shock harm, water, dust, scratches, oil, and fingerprint .
- * 【Shockproof Tempered Optical Glass】K&F Concept shockproof tempered UV filter is made by importing Japanese AGC glass, shockproof, waterproof, and scratch resistant.
- * 【28 Multi-Layer Coatings】Both sides of the glass with nanomerter coatings, 99.6% transmission, effectively reduces the reflection coming from both the ground and the filter itself, high definition images while maintaining the true color of photos.
- * 【Telephotos & Wide-Angle Lens No Vignetting】Shockproof tempered UV filter frame only 3.3mm ultra slim with double side polishing technology no vignetting and the images still clarity even on telephotos lens.
- * 【Note】Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. This number is always beside a "Φ" (diameter) symbol. For example, Φ55 =55mm lens thread size.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
99.6% transmittance, presenting first-class image quality.
Shockproof, waterproof, scratch-resistant, and oil-proof in one filter, protecting the valued lens in all rounds.
9H hardness, 2m fall no damage to the lens.
Ultra Slim – 3.3mm, no vignetting even on wide-angle and telephoto lens.
It was made with Japanese imported optical glass and K&F Concept Nanotec technology.
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
For me it gives me a great amount of comfort having some protection that is so good at doing its job, that I don’t even know it’s there until it’s already succeeded at protecting me.
Overall, this product is made very well, it fits perfect on my lens and does a fantastic job at what it’s intended to do. If you need UV or more importantly damage protection, this is a great choice that I highly recommend for this price point.
I have included some pictures and video to help show the quality of the product. I hope you found this information to be helpful in your decision.
The filter itself is very well constructed. The aluminum body has two sections of thick knurling built in so it's easy to grip the filter for installing and uninstalling. The filter itself doesn't noticeably impact my image quality on my 24-70 compared to without the filter when I examine an image up to 2x in Lightroom, and I don't notice a significant color cast either. For me, the K&F UV filter is well-constructed and good to use.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Recommended Scenes||All Scenes|
|Function||Protect Lens/Impact Resistance|
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|