58" Lightweight Camera Tripod, Beschoi Professional Aluminum Travel Tripod Monopod 22lbs Load Capacity with 360°Panorama Ball Head and Carrying Case Compatible with Digital Camera/DSLR/SLR Cameras
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return.
- SKU: 809010001
- 99.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/809010001_58-quot-lightweight-camera-tripod-beschoi-professional-aluminum-travel-tripod-monopod-22lbs-load-capacity-with-360-panorama-ball-head-and-carrying-case-compatible-with-digital-camera-dslr-slr-cameras
Buy 2 get 5% off, Buy 3 get 10% off, buy 4 get 15% off
- * 【LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE】The dslr tripod measures 15" long when folded and extends to 58". Weighs only 3.37lbs yet outstanding stability and loading capacity up to 22lbs
- * 【 Detachable Monopod】Easily converts into a full size MONOPOD by screwing together the removable center column and tripod leg to work as a monopod or trekking pole which extends from 17” to 62.4” in in seconds
- * 【EASY SET UP】5-section column legs with quick release rotating leg locks allows you to adjust the working height from 15"to 58" in seconds. The center axis inverted function ensures extreme low angle photography and macro shooting
- * 【Super Stability】Stability hook is designed to support extra weights for additional stability. Rubber feet helps to ensure secure placement
- * 【360°PAN HEAD】The video camera tripod comes with heavy-duty 360° ball head and standard 1/4"-20 screw mount quick release plate, perfect for digital cameras, camcorders, binoculars
|Rating||21 reviews.||0 reviews.||15 reviews.||21 reviews.||117 reviews.||0 reviews.|
|Price||$99.99||$239.99 $176.99||$239.99 $199.99||$239.99 $119.99||$179.99 $89.99||$129.99|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon fiber||Carbon Fiber||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Carbon Fiber|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Twist Lock||Twist Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock|
worked as good as manfrotto. Cheaper price tag.
Just as expected, works great!Personally i love panaoramic ball head, so i can rotate left to right without adjusting the ballhead itself.I also prefer twist lock rather than a clip.because it can be detached and rinse water! Clip can't be removed!Weight is ok for me, unless your camera bag is already heavy, carbonfiber is optional, depends on your load!Ballhead works great, ive attached my projector on it and it works awesome.It can be a monopod too.Price range for teipod like this generally have same price tags. I chose this to save few $$$.I dont care for brand name.I used to have manfrotto and bento. All are the same. Its just a tripod.This works well! I would recommend it.
Worked great. Just needs a booger Travel bag.
Very nice sturdy. Tripod. Work great . It held my Sony a7Riii with grip and 70-200 2.8 lens very well. I only wish that the bag was a little bigger if you don’t fold it the way it comes good luck putting it back in the bag.
You get your money’s worth
Positive: Truly collapses to 15 inches, very stable (therefore a bit heavy) Good twist type extension legs locks which lock and unlock easily. Negative: a The mounting shoe needs a bit of practice by the user and you might accidentally dismount your device if you turn the wrong screw. The manual was a nightmare of mangled English (but functionally discernible diagrams will answer most questions)
Great for action sport photography
Used to take a season full of action photos for Fastpitch softball team. Takes the weight off of you and allows you 360 degree motion to capture every moment. Highly recommend !!
This is a nice tripod, love the versatility of it. Only complaint I would have is the placement of the Bubble level. When I play my camera, the body naturally blocks the view away.
There are no faqs for this product.