Best Travel Camera Backpack 2020
2020-02-14 02:47:46 0 Comments
Having tested out the K&F Concept Large Backpack this could be the best travel camera backpack 2020. It's small enough to carry as hand luggage and is capable of holding a lot of photographic equipment and also very comfortable on your back.
- Capacity Upgrade: 11.81 "* 7.07" * 18.50 "(Bag's capacity is about 25L); Holds 2 DSLR Camera + multiple lenses (or flash), and other photography accessories; Dedicated pockets for carrying laptop up to 15.6 ''.
- Quality Material: Splash-proof and tear-resistant nylon material, sturdy and durable. Unique stitching and retention technology ensures the weight bearing areas won’t be frayed or ripped; PE board + EPE foam divider,strong and solid, shock relief and decompression.
- Suspend System: The front strap can carry a tripod,help balance the body weight; Left and right shoulder strap,hanging lens tube or flash package,easy to replace and take objects;Left and right side of the bag can put into the kettle and umbrella.
- Easy Travel: Breathable air-mesh straps and ergonomic well-padded back keep you cool and comfortable; Adjustable chest belt keeps the straps tight on you shoulders,reduce weight; Easy mounting onto a draw-bar box by buckling up backwards the straps on both sides.
- Intimate Protection: Super practical backpack rain cover,anti-dirty anti-dust,better protect your camera essentials outdoor
Leave your comment
Note: HTML is not translated!