K&F XB41 58mm Variable ND&CPL Filter 2 in 1 Function Nano Coating No “X” cross
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F XB41 58mm Variable ND&CPL Filter 2 in 1 Function Nano Coating No “X” cross 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of light
- Availability: In Stock
- 67.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1322_58mm-variable-nd-filter-cpl-circular-polarising-polarizer-filter-2-in-1-function-nano-coating-graduated-fader-neutral-density-filter
- • 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of light entering the lens but also darken skies, manage reflections at the same time.
- • 【No “X” cross on images】Say goodbye to the "X" cross on images, K&F utilize cutting edge technology you're going to say goodbye to this common issue with wide angle lenses and variable ND filters.
- • 【Material】Made by completed professional optical glasses, Multi-layer coating, only allows 0.7% light transmittance and waterproof, scratch-resistant, which could protect your valued lens.
- • 【Filter Frames】Filter Frames made by aluminum alloy, the serrated design of the edge of the frame makes it easy to install. There is 5 mark from Min to ND32 on frame, It is convenient for you to sure the ND filter stops.
- • 【Note】 Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering. The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Frequently Bought Together
5 Stops Variable ND And CPL Filter
Variable ND And
Without ND Filter
With ND Filter
Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, providing a silky
smooth affect to flowing water.
Double-sided Multilayer Green Film
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
|NDnumber||Optical density||f-stop reduction||Fractional transmittance|
This is one serious filter. Most filters I’ve used seem very cheaply made but this thing looks like a serious piece of hardware.I was blown away by how smooth the knob is and how you can actually adjust the filter from light to dark. This will come in very handy for long exposures, especially during the day. You can’t have a long exposure with too much light, but this solves that problem.The filter doesn’t alter the image at all or cause any kind of weird side effects. It’s crystal clear and just as sharp as if it’s wasn’t there.I also love that you get a padded carrying case to keep your new filter safe and the included cleaning cloth is a nice touch.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|