K&F XB41 82mm Variable ND&CPL Filter 2 in 1 Function Nano Coating No “X” cross
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F XB41 82mm Variable ND&CPL Filter 2 in 1 Function Nano Coating No “X” cross 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of ligh
- Availability: In Stock
- 92.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1088_82mm-variable-nd2-nd32-neutral-density-and-circular-polarizing-filter-coated
- • 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of light entering the lens but also darken skies, manage reflections at the same time.
- • 【No “X” cross on images】Say goodbye to the "X" cross on images, K&F utilize cutting edge technology you're going to say goodbye to this common issue with wide angle lenses and variable ND filters.
- • 【Material】Made by completed professional optical glasses, Multi-layer coating, only allows 0.7% light transmittance and waterproof, scratch-resistant, which could protect your valued lens.
- • 【Filter Frames】Filter Frames made by aluminum alloy, the serrated design of the edge of the frame makes it easy to install. There is 5 mark from Min to ND32 on frame, It is convenient for you to sure the ND filter stops.
- • 【Note】 Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering. The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Frequently Bought Together
5 Stops Variable ND And CPL Filter
Variable ND And
Without ND Filter
With ND Filter
Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, providing a silky
smooth affect to flowing water.
Double-sided Multilayer Green Film
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
|NDnumber||Optical density||f-stop reduction||Fractional transmittance|
Best bang for the buck!
Great bang for the buck! Used it at Cannon beach on 11/5 and the results were outstanding.
These are great, they certainly work the feel premium and durable the cpl and nd combinations make this a serious bang for the money. The colors you get are great and the cpl works good. There are a few buggy things like for example if you wanted to Chang the ND YOU WOULD HAVE to HOLD IT TO MAKE SURE YOU DONT MOVE THE WHOLE THING. THAT IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST FRUSTRATIONS ABOUT THIS.BESIDES THAT GREAT COMBO I USE IT ALL THE TIMES FOR ,Y WEDDING VIDEO AND ITS BEEN CLUTH
Adds a strong warming cast.
As a budget item I'm pleased with the filter as a keep in the bag when you don't want to carry your full filter kit. I did find that it produced a cross effect at maximum in certain light conditions but when used judiciously it's a perfectly functional CPL. Sharpness and and vignetting are very good.Would definitely buy again if lost.
Good product but hard to operate/rotate.
Great images are possible if you can make the polarizer handles rotate. Very stiff!
I love this filter!
I love that this is a variable ND and a polarizing filter combined. It makes setting up my shot so much easier, no trying to put on two different filters. On top of that, this filter feels and looks really solid. Another important thing is that this filter doesn't have the annoying "X" that some others have. I would recommend this and I think it would be great for anybody wanting a decent ND and polarizing filter without spending hundreds of dollars.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.