KV33 77mm ND2-ND400 (9 Stops) Variable ND Filter Neutral Density Filter for Camera Lens Ultra-Slim, Multi Coated
- K&F KV33 58mm ND Fader Variable Neutral Density Filter ND2 to ND400 for Camera Lens Ultra-Slim, Multi Coated ND filters are good for rivers, waterfalls, and other bodies of water, especially under bright light. The longer exposure times allows for smo
- SKU: KF01.1392
- 31.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1392_kf-77mm-slim-adjustable-nd-filter-nd2-nd400-blue-coated
- * 【Variable ND Filter】K&F CONCEPT ND2-400 Filter reduce the light from 1 to 9 f-stops.
- * 【Material】Made by Completed Professional Optical Glasses, with double-side multilayer blue coating to help repel water.
- * 【Exposure Reduction】ND filters are good for rivers, waterfalls, and other bodies of water, especially under bright light. The longer exposure times allows for smoother water movements, shallower depth of field, and blurred motion.
- * 【Ultra-Slim】The filter frame is only 7.3mm, and super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect
- * 【Note】This Filter kit is compatible with all 37mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
• The K&F ND Filter Multi Resistance Coating (MRC) helps repel water, dust & grease, while also preventing ghosting.
• Applies slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
• Glass mounted with high-pressure press technology.
• Made of import AGC optical glass by K&F Concept technology.
• Wider outer optic to help reduce vignetting at wide angles.
• Extinction paint Seiko manufacturing, to achieve the testing sights on the military standard.
|Rating||37 reviews.||34 reviews.||0 reviews.||6 reviews.||84 reviews.||6 reviews.|
|Nano-K series||Nano-X series||Nano-D series||Nano-D series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series|
|Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography|
|Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect||No X cross/Light reduction effect||No X cross/Light reduction effect|
|0.3 to 2.7（1 to 9 Stops)||0.3 to 2.7（1 to 9 Stops)||0.45 to 3.0（1.5 to 10 Stops)||0.9 to 3.0（3 to 11 Stops)||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)||0.9 to 2.1（3 to 7 Stops)|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
|18 layers||28 layers||24 layers||24 layers||28 layers||28 layers|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
To the touch it shows good material, there is nothing plastic, it seems resistant and the turn is soft enough to move it without a problem but it will not move due to a silly blow.
The image quality is very good, it adapts perfectly to the lens and I have not noticed vignetting.
It is true that if it exceeds the maximum, the "x" effect is appreciated, but knowing it, there is no problem.
In short, I would buy The K&F Concept ND Filters again. For that price you can't ask for more.
I don't use a filter that often, but it comes in handy every now and then, for example when I want to take pictures with an open aperture of 1.4 in the sun or for photos by the water.
So I ordered the adjustable ND2-ND400 from K&F Konzept. I already have backpacks and a tripod from this manufacturer and I am very satisfied with them.
*** Delivery ***
As always lightning fast with Amazon, the filter came securely packaged with Deutsche Post.
*** Quality / First Impression ***
The filter is packed in a small plastic box, which can also be used for storage. Here I would like a recess inside so that the filter does not always slide back and forth.
First and foremost I bought the filter for my EF-M 11-22 IS STM lens (55mm filter diameter). I have a step down adapter for my EF-M 32mm 1.4 so that I can also use the filter on the smaller diameter lens.
The filter makes a high-quality impression. Nothing rattles or rattles. It attaches easily and turns buttery smooth. Not too loose and not too tight. There is a scale from MAX to MIN, so you can continuously adjust the filter to the desired strength between ND2 and ND400. However, you should not go beyond the MIN and MAX markings, otherwise there will be a black area in the picture.
The image quality is great, I can't see any loss of quality or loss of sharpness.
*** Conclusion ***
If you don't want to carry around several filters and change them all the time, an adjustable ND filter makes perfect sense. Also and especially if, like me, you don't want to spend so much money on several strengths at once because you don't use the filters all the time.
A landscape photographer who uses filters for almost all photos will certainly get an expensive plug-in system, which makes sense. But for the amateur photographer who would like to photograph a stream with soft water from time to time or with a wide open aperture in strong sunshine, a variable filter makes perfect sense. The price / performance ratio is really excellent with this filter. From me there is a clear purchase recommendation!
It is sold with a comfortable rigid and padded box for storage after use.
K&F is a safety for what concerns filters and additional lenses for objectives.
100% recommended !!!
The filter arrived the third day. Everything was well packed and undamaged.
The processing is really impressive. Very clean glass and no scratches or anything like that.
The intensity of the ND filter can be continuously adjusted from ND2 to ND400.
I took a few test photos with the filter and am absolutely satisfied.
The only drawback for which there is a star deduction: At the maximum filter level you have a bluish shimmering X in the photo. This is a bit annoying, but if you turn the intensity down to just below the MAX level, it disappears again.
All in all, you can't go wrong with the ND filter from K&F Concept. At a reasonable price you get a universal ND filter. I give it a clear buy recommendation and because of one shortcoming 4 stars.
I hope I could help :-)
These images belong to KENTFAITH end users.
|Recommended Scenes||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography|
|Function||Light reduction effect|
|Stops||0.3 to 2.7（1 to 9 Stops)|
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|