K&F XU05 77mm UV Filter 18-Layer Multi Coated UV Protection Filter Nanotech Coatings
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F XU05 77mm UV Filter 18-Layer Multi Coated UV Protection Filter Nanotech Coatings Protects your lens from dirt, scratches, fingerprints, and accidental damage.Reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amoun
- Availability: In Stock
- 33.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.969_77mm-uv-filter-for-camera-lenses-18-layer-multi-coated-uv-protection-filter-nanotech-coatings
- • Protects your lens from dirt, scratches, fingerprints, and accidental damage.Reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light.
- • HD GLASS High Density Sharp Cut UV Glass Chemically Enhanced Optical Glass is 15x Stronger
- • HD COATING 18-layer Anti-Reflective Multi-Coating Water & Oil Repellent, Scratch & Stain Resistant
- • The filters are double-threaded, so you can stack your lens cap and other accessories as needed
- • A multi-purpose fine-weather filter Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. A multi-purpose, fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white films. Also serves as a permanent lens protector.
Frequently Bought Together
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
As shown in the report spectrogram of the following test, K&F CONCEPT protects MCUV effectively at 320 NM and presents the visible light as the original color of the object. The transmittance of MCUV mirror reaches 97% through the test of the instrument.
Serves as a permanent lens protector
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
0.13″ Ultra-Thin Frame
Filters are double-threaded
Multiple layer nanometer coating
Reduction of reflection
MC UV HD Filter
MC UV Multilayer Coating
Common UV without coating
Just got a new lens, needed a 77mm filter to protect it. I'm not going to sit and tell you this glass is better than some other glass. I just got it, and I'm not an optics expert.But, I will tell you the packaging was beautiful, the filter case- one of the nicest I've ever seen. It is circular- and holds multiple size filters with grooves in an internal bracket. So much nicer than the big clunky square filter boxes I've got from other brands.But- the killer was the filter being so thin- and that it has 2 areas that are gnarled, for you to grab it- while the rest is smooth- a really nice feature.Seems right at home on my Canon RF24-105/4 L IS USM.Didn't notice any difference in speed of focus- or aberration- but, again- I'm not a lab.I'm pretty happy with this brand. Didn't expect to be.
|Filter Material||Schott B270|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
K&F XU05 37mm UV Filter 18-Layer Multi Coated Nanotech Coatings
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.