K&F XU08 67mm UV Protection Filter Multi Coated Ultra-Slim
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F XU08 67mm UV Protection Filter Multi Coated Ultra-Slim High definition, MRC multi-coated nano UV filter, made with Japan imported glass for 99.6% transmittance.
- Availability: In Stock
- 64.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1069_67mm-hd-slim-uv-filter-18-layer-multi-coated
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • High definition, MRC multi-coated nano UV filter, made with Japan imported glass for 99.6% transmittance.
- • 18-Layer multi-resistant coating technology filter ultraviolet light and effectively reduce filter surface reflection and ghosting while making the filter anti-scratch, water repellent, oil and dust resistant.
- • Super slim and lightweight aluminum frame, maximum reduce impact on light and effectively avoid dark corner for wide-angle shooting.
- • The nano coating is an outer layer of protection that comes standard with all XS-Pro Digital MRC filters. The nanotechnology based characteristic (lotus effect) produces a better beading effect with water, making the cleaning of this filter even simpler and faster than ever before. MRC nano has an improved outer layer over regular MRC.
- • A multi-purpose fine-weather filter Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. A multi-purpose, fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white films. Also serves as a permanent lens protector.
Frequently Bought Together
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
As shown in the report spectrogram of the following test, K&F CONCEPT protects MCUV effectively at 320 NM and presents the visible light as the original color of the object. The transmittance of MCUV mirror reaches 97% through the test of the instrument.
Serves as a permanent lens protector
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
High hardness, good light transmission
Multiple layer nanometer coating
Reduction of reflection
MC UV HD Filter
MC UV Multilayer Coating
Common UV without coating