A graduated neutral-density filter, also known as a graduated ND filter, split neutral-density filter, or just a graduated filter, is an optical filter that has a variable light transmission. Typically half of the filter is of neutral density which transitions, either abruptly or gradually, into the other half which is clear. It is used to bring an overly-bright part of a scene into the dynamic range of film or sensor. For example, it can be used to darken a bright sky so that both the sky and subject can be properly exposed. ND filters can come in a variety of shapes and sizes and densities and can be used in all types of photographic applications from still photography, motion photography and scientific applications.
- Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. These frames
- Provides a gradual color transition for a smooth blending effect. Perfect for changing the mood of a picture.
- The filters are double-threaded, so you can stack your lens cap and other accessories as needed. Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes in strong sunlight.
- Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D 60D) with 58MM Lens wich include: EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II , EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II , EF 50mm f/1.4 USM , EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
- Brand of K&F Concept manufactured by a professional team,12 Month Manufacturer Warranty,100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- This filter is compatible with all 77mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap.