58mm Filter Set (Graduated Orange, Blue, Grey, Red, Purple, Green, Pink, Brown, Yellow)
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 58mm filter set (graduated orange, blue, grey, red, purple, green, pink, brown, yellow) online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 35.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/SKU0648_58mm-filter-set-graduated-orange-blue-grey-red-purple-green-pink-brown-yellow-cleaning-pen-lens-hood-lens-cap-pouch
- • Kit Includes: 58MM K&F Concept Filter Kit (Graduated Orange,Blue,Grey,Red,Purple,Green,Pink,Brown,Yellow) + Cleaning Pen + Petal Lens Hood + Center Pinch Lens Cap + Filter Bag
- • Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses.
- • Provides a gradual color transition for a smooth blending effect. Perfect for changing the mood of a picture.
- • Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D 60D) with 58MM Lens wich include: EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II , EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II , EF 50mm f/1.4 USM , EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
- • Brand of K&F Concept manufactured by a professional team for photography enthusiasts to provide a very exciting experience. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Frequently Bought Together
Circular Polarizing CPL Filter
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.
Lots to explore with the various colours
I did a quite trial when the lens arrived. Will have to figure out what works for what. Love the carrying cases. Good quality.
Hi there is no problem with the Filter kit. ...
Hi there is no problem with the Filter kit. I'm just figuring out which color's to use for which kind of photographs. It's going to be an experiment for a while
Bought as a birthday for niece who was delighted,just wat she wanted.
Coluor My Life
yet to use but nice kit