• Kit Includes: K&F Concept 58mm Round Full Color Filter Set (Orange Blue Red Green Yelow Purple Pink Grey Brown) + Graduated Filter Kit (Orange Blue Red Green Yelow Purple Pink Grey Brown) + Filter Pouch
• High quality product made of import optics glass and resin,top level of transmittance. Metal sealing ring instead of the plastic sealing ring, better tightness, avoids fall or loose.Extinction paint seiko manufacturing,To achieve the testing sights on military standard
• Graduated Color Filter Mounted on rotating frame, shooting angle adjustable.Perfect for changing the mood of a picture.Great for photographing the sky, the sunset, the rosy cloud, the lake water, etc.
• Full color filters provide a complete color transition for a smooth blending effect. Give your landscape and skin texture a more colorful touch. Perfect for changing the mood of a picture.
• Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D 60D) with 58MM Lens wich include: EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II , EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II , EF 50mm f/1.4 USM , EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.