• Made of import optics resin,top level of transmittance. Metal sealing ring instead of the plastic sealing ring, better tightness, avoids fall or loose
• ND filters (Neutral Density) reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds.
• Extinction paint seiko manufacturing,To achieve the testing sights on military standard
• Compatible with Canon EOS(6D 5D Mark III) Rebel (T4i T3 T3i T2i T1i XSi XS) DSLR Cameras. EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Zoom Lens;Compatible with Nikon (D70 D90 D7100 D3200 D7000 D5100)DSLR Camera. 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II AF-S Zoom Lens;Compatible with Sigma 17-50 70-200 80-400;Compatible with Sony 11-18 24-70 70-200 70-400 16-35
• Brand of K&F Concept manufactured by a professional team.
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.
Filters are made of plastic, which is to be expected at that price. Because they're made of plastic, they tend to create static electricity which make dust and little debris sticking to them. The problem was solved using some glasses & lens cleaning spray and a soft cloth. I haven't had a chance to use them a lot so far, but they seems to do the job well. I didn't notice any significant image degradation or distortion.