• Made of import optics resin,top level of transmittance. Metal sealing ring instead of the plastic sealing ring, better tightness, avoids fall or loose.Extinction paint seiko manufacturing,To achieve the testing sights on military standard
• ND filters (Neutral Density) reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds. Also can be used to better separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field. Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes.
• This is an especially useful tool when creating motion blur in moving water such as waterfalls, rivers and crashing waves. Other examples of good times to use very slow shutter speeds to create blur are; moving vehicles, trains, cars and congested city traffic; blurred panning effects where the subject, a runner, bicyclist or car is clear but the background around it is blurred from the camera following its movement
• Ideal for Wide Angle Lenses. Double threaded metal frame for additional filters or Hood.
• Compatible with Sony Alpha(A99, A77, A58, A57, A65, A55, A 390, A100, A33, A900, A850, A700, A500 A330, A300 A230, A200) DSLR cameras with 18-55mm, 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.4 lenses.
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.