62mm Filter Set (UV, CPL, ND4)
Out Of Stock
No Cancellation Fee
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 62mm filter set (uv, cpl, nd4) online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- 19.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/SKU0004_62mm-filter-set-uv-cpl-nd4-cleaning-cloth-pouch
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. These frames.The filters are double-threaded, so you can stack your lens cap and other accessories as needed. Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes in strong sunlight.
- • Neutral Density filters are often ignored by photographers, but they have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. ND filters appear grey and reduce the amount of light reaching the film, they have no affect on color balance.
- • A UV filter is a popular addition to someone's camera kit, often used to protect the front element of the lens from scratches, dirt, water and other foreign matter, and can also make it easier to keep your lens clean, as you can simply remove the filter and clean that instead of the lens
- • Slim CPL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
- • for all mount 62mm lenses.
Frequently Bought Together
Circular Polarizing CPL Filter
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.
Great product and value for the price
I was hesitant at first to order because of the great price this package offers. But I am very happy I did and would recommend these lenses for those starting out on a budget. I was even more surprised to see the nice case they came in as an extra bonus. I use these filters on my phone which is a S9 and use a wide angle Moment lens that is able to house these filters. With these filters I am able to take pics and video I never thought would be possible with a mobile phone.
I like it
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.