72MM Circular Polarizer Glass Filter Ultra-Slim, Multi Coated
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 72mm circular polarizer glass filter ultra-slim, multi coated online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 15.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1316_72mm-circular-polarizer-glass-filter-ultra-slim-multi-coated
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • K&F Concept circular polarizer made of Japan optical glass,deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare.
- • Multi-coating reduces reflection, reduce glare and improve saturation.
- • Aluminum alloy frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses.
- • CPL filters are good for skies, waters, foliage. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, giving images better appearance.
- • Rotating a CPL filter on your lens can make dramatic changes to a simple image.
Frequently Bought Together
What is a CPL?
The use of lens filters can transform your photograph completely, as it allows you to go beyond the usual and explore something creative with your gear. Among multiple filters, a circular polarizing filter (CPL) is one such creative tool using which you can enhance the final photo that appears on your camera LCD screen.
Without CPL Filter
With CPL Filter
Discussing the two images above, you can clearly see how mounting the CPL filter almost completely eliminates the reflection visible in the water body. Isn’t that magical?
Using a CPL filter can allow you to minimize the mirror image being caused by in the reflective element in your frame. All you have to do is simply rotate the filter to the required angle.
The CPL filter cuts the reflections caused by sunlight when taking pictures of landscapes with water.
The border is thick, causing vignetting around
Thin frame design to ensure no dark corner
Exquisite Pattern Frame
CNC Trapezoidal Pattern Frame
CPL filter with blue coating
High Transmittance Low Reflectivity
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
Reduction of reflection
Multiple layer nanometer coating
prevents damage during transportation
Good filter for under $20
Glass Glass Glass. It is all about the glass quality. Most often the filters you get in packages with lenses, etc, can simply be thrown away.This filter by K&F is surprisingly nice, even after being skeptical of the price tag of under $18!Was able to put it to use on a photo job immediately after receiving the package.Filter is well packaged and was inside a plastic sleeve, inside a plastic case, inside an outside cardboard box.The case is certainly good enough protection. You may want to put a label on the filter case as I did to quickly find the case. Unlike Hoya and some other filters, the re-useable case here do not have any markings on them. You can keep it in the cardboard box but it takes an extra step for me to take it out.The threads are surprisingly good, despite not being brass. Had no issues threading it on step up rings for various lenses. The glass is also nice with no imperfections upon receiving it.I wish some of my more expensive filters came in as good of a shape.
Good product for the price
Great product. Nice pictures out of these glasses
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.