58MM Circular Polarizer Glass Filter Ultra-Slim, Multi Coated
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 58mm circular polarizer glass filter ultra-slim, multi coated online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 12.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1313_k-amp-f-concept-58mm-circular-polarizer-glass-filter-ultra-slim-multi-coated
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • K&F Concept circular polarizer made of Japan optical glass,deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare.
- • Multi-coating reduces reflection, reduce glare and improve saturation.
- • Aluminum alloy frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses.
- • CPL filters are good for skies, waters, foliage. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, giving images better appearance.
- • Rotating a CPL filter on your lens can make dramatic changes to a simple image.
Frequently Bought Together
What is a CPL?
The use of lens filters can transform your photograph completely, as it allows you to go beyond the usual and explore something creative with your gear. Among multiple filters, a circular polarizing filter (CPL) is one such creative tool using which you can enhance the final photo that appears on your camera LCD screen.
Without CPL Filter
With CPL Filter
Discussing the two images above, you can clearly see how mounting the CPL filter almost completely eliminates the reflection visible in the water body. Isn’t that magical?
Using a CPL filter can allow you to minimize the mirror image being caused by in the reflective element in your frame. All you have to do is simply rotate the filter to the required angle.
The CPL filter cuts the reflections caused by sunlight when taking pictures of landscapes with water.
The border is thick, causing vignetting around
Thin frame design to ensure no dark corner
Exquisite Pattern Frame
CNC Trapezoidal Pattern Frame
CPL filter with blue coating
High Transmittance Low Reflectivity
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
Reduction of reflection
Multiple layer nanometer coating
prevents damage during transportation
Fits my DSLR canon T4i Kit Lens (58mm)
The filter fits precisely into the lens and do not adversely change functionality so it is worth the price.
A polarizing filter that is thin enough to double as a UV lens protector.
Polarizing filters allow light from only one direction to pass. When shooting brightly light scenes, particularly with water or snow, reflected light can bleach colors and details out of the image. A polarizing filter can block these reflected light sources without over-darkening the scene, bringing out the colors. Polarizing filters are directional, meaning they need to be oriented correctly to be most effective. This filter is mounted on a double ring to allow it to rotate without being unscrewed, permitting the lens to be moved to the best orientation for the image being framed. Most polarizing lenses are bulky due to this requirement, but, as can be seen in the video, this ring is nicely machined to keep the filter reasonably slim. It can even double as a protective cover for the lens in place of the usual UV filter if you are shooting landscapes.
Nice polarizer, makes my photos look better
I'm happy with the quality, function and performance. It does enhance colors, eliminate glare on the water, and makes photos look better. I like the frame quality, and the blue coating looks awesome as well. I like the results I'm getting with this polarizer, and would recommend it to a friend.
Works very good
Ultra slim and polarizing
A necessary filter for outdoor photography. Very slim and thin.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.