Canon FD Lenses to Canon EOS EF Lens Mount Adapter with Optic Glass K&F Concept M13131
- K&F M13131 Canon FD Lenses to Canon EOS EF Lens Mount Adapter with Optic Glass Allow Canon FD FL mount lenses used on Canon EOS Rebel camera body.
- SKU: KF06.082
- 32.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF06.082_canon-fd-to-canon-eos-mount-adapter
- * Allow Canon FD FL mount lenses used on Canon EOS Rebel camera body.
- * Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel camera includes: Canon 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D/T2i, 600D/T3i, 650D/T4i, 700D/T5i, 750D/T6i, 760D/T6s, 800D/T7i, 100D, 200D, 1000D, 1100D/T3, 1200D/T5, 1300D/ T6,Canon 77D, D30, D60, 10D, 20D, 20Da, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D 60Da, 70D, 77D, 80D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5Ds, 5Ds R, 6D, 6D Mark II,-1D,-1Ds,-1D X,-1D C etc.
- * Made of brass and aluminum. Stable,precise and durable construction.Manually operated.Infinity focus allowed.
- * For heavy medium format lenses, we suggest to use with a telephoto bracket and a tripod to balance its weight when shoot.
- * 30 Days No Reason Return,12 months quality guarantee,100% satisfaction assurance.
K&F Concept design and produce full range of lens adapters to fit lenses of Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Leica, Contax Yashica, Minolta, Tamron, T2, C mount, Exakta, M39, M42, Pentacon etc used on Camera bodies of Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Pentax, Micro 4 3, Leica, M42, Cinema C mount etc.
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
Optical performance: From an aperture of around f2.8, the images are excellent. Below that, the adapter unfortunately produces "cloudy" images, which can be used as an effect from time to time, but is not useful or desirable for normal use.
Delivery: I had to order the adapter a second time (or send it back once) because the first one unfortunately suffered from glass fungus.
I use the adapter on my EOS 7D Mark II to be able to continue using a couple of analog lenses.
The usability, as in the old days, manual . . .
If you have problems with it, you should keep your hands off it or practice, practice, practice. (nothing is impossible)
If you can handle it, you have a great tool at hand and, like me, can continue to use your old lenses or buy them very cheaply!
The image quality depends on craftsmanship or practice makes perfect.
Of course, everything has to be set manually because there is no communication between the camera and the lens.
If you don't have a stabilizer in your camera like me, you should have a steady hand or use a tripod. . .
If you stop down by two f-stops, the images on both the Canon and the Soligor lenses are crisp!
The adapter is of high quality and makes a solid impression, nothing wobbles and sits perfectly on the camera. (everything made of metal)
I can recommend it, I have fun with it and wish you the same.
A clear buy recommendation.
Inexpensive adapter (with lens) that also works.
Tested on EOS 450 and 80D
These images belong to KENTFAITH end users.