Large DSLR Camera Backpack 16.9*11.8*7.9 inches fits 15.6" Laptop
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept large dslr camera backpack 16.9*11.8*7.9 inches fits 15.6" laptop online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 109.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF13.084_large-dslr-camera-backpack-16-9-11-8-7-9-inches-fits-15-6-quot-laptop
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • Capacity Upgrade: 11.81 "* 7.07" * 18.50 "(Bag's capacity is about 25L); Holds 2 DSLR Camera + multiple lenses (or flash), and other photography accessories; Dedicated pockets for carrying laptop up to 15.6 ''.
- • Quality Material: Splash-proof and tear-resistant nylon material, sturdy and durable. Unique stitching and retention technology ensures the weight bearing areas won’t be frayed or ripped; PE board + EPE foam divider,strong and solid, shock relief and decompression.
- • Suspend System: The front strap can carry a tripod,help balance the body weight; Left and right shoulder strap,hanging lens tube or flash package,easy to replace and take objects;Left and right side of the bag can put into the kettle and umbrella.
- • Easy Travel: Breathable air-mesh straps and ergonomic well-padded back keep you cool and comfortable; Adjustable chest belt keeps the straps tight on you shoulders,reduce weight; Easy mounting onto a draw-bar box by buckling up backwards the straps on both sides.
- • Intimate Protection: Super practical backpack rain cover,anti-dirty anti-dust,better protect your camera essentials in the outdoor.
Frequently Bought Together
A durable and good looking bag
I was looking for a camera bag since a long time and came across this model. There were other established branded products but really expensive. Actually a tripod from the same brand gave me confidence to buy this one and give it a try and I must admit I don't regret my decision. Below is why I say this:Pros:1. Build quality - The quality of the bag is sturdy and doesn't look cheap at all. The finish and design is good so really value for money.2. Versatility - There are lot of compartments to keep various camera equipments and accessories in a dedicated section. The main section of the bag can be readjusted based on the kit that you want to carry on a particular day. It can accommodate two cameras and telephoto lens easily with other prime and kit lens.3. Tripod - There are straps and a section to fix the tripod on the front side of the bag. Well this is not a common design or place to put up a tripod, I'd say this is a better position as it allows to keep the weight of the bag balanced on both the shoulders and doesn't make one end heavy.4. Laptop/tablet - A 15inch laptop can easily fit in the padded last section. I tried slotting in a 15 inch Macbook pro and it sits in without any issues.5. Water resistant - This bag doesn't claim to be water resistant and to be honest, I haven't put this into heavy rains but it is sturdy for light drizzle. Good thing is it does come with a bag cover for rains which serves the purpose. (You can't get everything, every time but as far as there is a way out, I don't mind the alternative for the price this comes for)Cons1. I am still trying to figure out what items come under this category. Testing the zip locks and the straps and so far they seem to be working fine. One thing though I'd like to suggest though is that before buying this bag, please estimate what all you are going to put into it. If you own just one camera and a single lens, this may be a little bigger and heavier bag to carry around. Although, if you travel a lot and do night-outs, you can adjust the compartments and make space for your clothes to go instead of the camera accessories.
Lots of storage room!
It's bigger and bulkier than I expected but it has all the storage I needed for my photography essentials. I have few lenses, external flash, and tripod. They all could fit in this bag plus more. It's made out of good material as well. Definitely a nice camera bag that fits my needs.
Great bag, the only downfall is that it did not come with the waist belt. That was one of the primary reasons I purchased the bag since I do a lot of remote hiking and need the stabilization during the long haul. Otherwise I would've given it a 10, unfortunately I have to engage in another process to obtain the missing piece.
A great camera backpack! I highly recommend it.
Very flexible and easy to adjust for different venues. Any unused dividers I place in the laptop slot for future use. I use different equipment depending on the assignment and the bag is easily rearranged for different assignments.
Great camera bag, works good for BMPCC 4k/6k
Bought this recently for a Blackmagic 6k and accessories. I've managed to cram A LOT into this bag – the camera (with a full cage AND side handle attached), monitor, batteries, chargers, lenses, shotgun mic, an iPad, 15" laptop and cables! It felt fairly sturdy with all that weight, though I don't plan on putting that much stress on the shoulder straps all the time as I can't tell how well they'll do. My one caveat with the bag is that there are few pockets for personal effects. If there isn't an empty divider inside the bag and all the pockets are filled (iPad, laptop) then there's little space for things like keys, phone charger, laptop power brick, etc. There are two tall but skinny pockets on the outside that can hold a few small things (I stuffed the rain cover into one of them) and two water bottle pockets, but that's about it, I only mention that in case you want to use this as your sole carry on on a plane (and yes this does fit in the overhead). The waist strap is removable though it can also be used to secure it to rolling luggage instead. I did appreciate the included cleaning kit and zipper bag as well as the rain cover. And a shout out to the manufacturer who was very responsive when I had an issue (mine was missing the orange velcro straps) and quickly shipping me my replacement items. Definitely recommended!
|Camera Support Strap||Yes|
|Laptop Compartment Screen Size||15 inch|
|Type of Closure||Buckle|
K&F Concept DSLR Backpack, Natural Night Filter - Landscape Photography Gear
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.