DSLR Camera Backpack for Travel Outdoor Photography 44*27.5*11cm
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept dslr camera backpack for travel outdoor photography 44*27.5*11cm online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 59.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF13.066V5_dslr-camera-backpack-for-travel-outdoor-photography-44-27-5-11cm
- • Spacious main compartment holds one camera and multiple lenses, flashlight, and its removable dividers made of PE board and EPE foam stabilize your gear without hurting it.
- • Front pocket, side pocket (with mesh pocket) and top pocket can hold filters, data cables or cleaning kit.
- • Waterproof high-quality material, wear resistant, scratch resistant, tear resistant.
- • Rightside access lets you get your gear without putting the bag down. And also design professional tripod straps on the left.
- • This camera backpack is a good partner for photographers and can also work as a transit bag during a long journey.
Frequently Bought Together
Air-mesh, widened and thickened, and adjustable shoulder straps, let your travel easier.
Hold 1 camera + 3 lenses+ 7-11'' iPad + Tripod + other photo essentials.
Adequate Personal Items Compartment Dedicated clothes compartment and laptop compartment ( up to 11”)
Thickened and adjustable dividers can be more effective to protect your photographic equipment
10mm Damped Dividers
Rightside access lets you get your gear without putting the bag down
Retro leather design brings you softer touch and appears more fishionable
Breathable air-mesh widened and thickened shoulder strap and back; Adjustable chest belt keeps the straps tight on you shoulders.
Quality of Material
Made of waterproof 600D polyester,scratch resistant, tear resistant
Camera bag without looking like one
This bag works great! It's has many pockets and compartments to put your stuff in. I like that buttons are magnetic, makes it easier to close versus the snap buttons. The camera compartment can be taken out and that you can have access to it on the side zipper without taking stuff out of the main pocket to reach it. So convenient n
Good Mid Sized Bag
This is certainly an interesting bag.I use camera equipment in my daily life and will generally need to travel with my gear, either a day trip or a week long trip for work. For every occasion you need a different bag.This is a nice and comfortable backpack that would be perfectly suited for most camera owners, or heavy users who do not need to bring all of their gear.This bag would be good for someone who is looking for a daytrip bag and just needs to bring their camera, an extra lens and some accessories. All of those would fit in the portable bag. In the pictures you can see my Sony A6400 in a cage with a 16mm Sigma f1.4 lens. This left enough room to fit another lens in a lens pouch.The rest of the bag can fit a 14" laptop and you have space on top to throw in some clothes, etc. There is no way to organize this space for more camera gear. If you need to carry more gear with you, look for a different bag.The front of the bag and the back of the bag have extra pockets which are nice.On the side of the bag there is a pocket and a strap to carry a tripod. Most travel tripods should fit well here.
Strong & High Capacity Backpack
I was looking for a backpack page that can handle my multi function situations, then i end up choosing K & F concept. When i used it, I discovered that it has a hard materials and strong enough to handle traveling, camping, or any other trips.From my recent experience, i loaded it with clothes, laptop, textbooks and other personal items and it was fine.I recommend it for people who travels and do trips often!!
I got this backpack to be able to take a small lot with me wherever I go. Can easily for a camera body and a lens and it stores in a padded bad that goes into the bottom of the backpack. It can store a lot of stuff and really like the design and the build of the backpack. It’s not a cheap feeling bag
I dislike the Velcro shelf on the inside of the bag I wish it had more lense storage
|Camera Support Strap||Yes|
|Laptop Compartment Screen Size||14 inch|
|Type of Closure||Metal magnetic button|
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.