How To Make Smartphone Projector ?
Do you want to watch movies or present your work on a big screen? Do you want to do it without spending a fortune on a projector? If so, you need to know how to make a smartphone projector. This article will show you the steps on how to make a smartphone projector with everyday items you can find around your home.
1) Get the necessary materials: The supplies you need to make a smartphone projector are a shoebox, a knife, a ruler, a marker, a pair of scissors, glue, a magnifying glass, and a flashlight.
2) Cut out the sides of the box: Using the ruler and marker, measure and cut out a square on each side of the shoebox. Make sure that the squares are the same size and that they are the same distance from the top of the box.
3) Make the lens holder: Using the knife, cut out a square in the top of the box that is slightly larger than the magnifying glass. Then, cut out two slots in the sides of the box using the scissors. The slots should be the same size as the magnifying glass.
4) Attach the lens: Place the magnifying glass in the square you cut out in the top of the box and glue it in place. Make sure that the lens is centered and that it is secure.
5) Place the flashlight: Place the flashlight in the two slots you cut out in the sides of the box. Make sure that the light is pointing towards the magnifying glass.
6) Test your projector: Place your smartphone in front of the lens and turn on the flashlight. If the image is clear, you are ready to start projecting.
Creating your own smartphone projector is simple, inexpensive, and fun. With a shoebox, a few household items, and a little bit of creativity, you can have your own projector in no time. This article has given you the steps necessary to make your own projector, now all you need to do is give it a try.