62mm Black Mist Filter 1/4 Special Effects Filter Cinebloom Black Diffusion Effect Filter for Camera Lens Nano-X Series
$46.99 $62.99 25% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F black mist filters feature Extraordinary Performance on Filter Coating, Premium Material Optical Glass, Ultra Slim & Sturdy Frame.
- SKU: KF01.1480
- 46.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1480_kf-nano-x-62mm-black-pro-mist-1-4-filter-waterproof-and-scratch-resistant-green-coated
- • 【Professional Filter for Portrait Photography】 This black soft 1/4 filter could soften the wrinkles, freckles and pores of facial skin, making it more delicate, plump and gorgeous. The hazy film effect can be better realized, showing dreamily film effect. In order to ensure the ultra-high definition image quality, the double polishing process is adopted to ensure the high definition within 550mm focal length.Reconmending use it in video shooting.
- • 【Extraordinary Performance on Filter Coating】 After optical grinding, the glass filter is coated with high-tech film. mould proof, waterproof, scratch resistant and oil proof. It has the characteristics of hard scraping without any influence on the image quality. Even if it is contaminated with water droplets or oil, which can be easily removed and cleaned.
- • 【Premium Material Optical Glass】 K&F Concept black cine diffusion filter Made by Germany high precision optical glass, duel multi coats for extra transparency to 84% Transmittance, effectively reduce reflection of smooth surface,no vignetts and shadows.
- • 【Ultra Slim Frame】 With Aviation grade aluminum,the width of frame measures only 3.3mm, ultra slim frame no dark corners and vignetting on wide angle and long focal lens. CNC system provides exquisite curve on frame,extra friction and antiskid.
- • 【Note】This black diffusion filter is compatible with all 62mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
Nano-X Series Black Mist Filter
Softens skin and blemishes, creating a dreamlike atmosphere.
Photos are not creative and enjoyable, and they cannot give photographers better creative works.
With Black Diffusion Filter
Add halo effects to the light source to give the overall photo a soft feeling.
Use on portraits
Soften the wrinkles, spots, pores, etc. of human skin to better achieve the hazy movie effect.
Transmittance 1/8 is 87%，1/4 is 84%，1/2 is 79%，1/1 is 74%. Will not have any impact on image quality, ensuring ultra-high-definition image quality.
Frame thickness: 0.13in / 3.3mm
The slim frame design ensures that consumers and the wide-angle end and telephoto end will not have vignetting.
CNC Trapezoidal Pattern Frame
Large area increases friction when rotating, and lens and other accessories can be installed/removed anytime and anywhere.
A high-tech film is plated on the surface. "Moldproof", "Waterproof", "Anti-scratch" and "Anti-greasy".
1/8 black Diffusion filter
1/4 black Diffusion filter
1/2 black Diffusion filter
1/1 black Diffusion filter
On the basis of the same camera parameters, the higher the density, the better the halo effect. 4 different specifications are provided for you to apply in different scenes.
K&F Concept Black Soft Light Filter Witness Your Most Beautiful Moment——Photos from User Sharing.
Messes up autofocus sometimes
While a great misty filter, I can sometimes see the black dots in my photos even though the lens, glass, and sensor are cleaned so I know it’s the filter itself. It often messes up my camera’s autofocus as it tries to focus on the spots on the filter. When it all works properly it’s a great filter and makes for some cool looking diffused photos.
Would Buy More
It's great I like how it looks ... would buy a lot more !
Great for softening macro flower photos
Though the suggested use for this filter seems to be softening portraits, I have been exclusively using it on my macro lens for flower photography. And, for that purpose, it's great!Essentially the class looks like it's been dotted subtly with specks of dark paint (imagine what it would look like if you lightly spraypainted a glass surface). The result is a subtle softening of any photos you take.Note that the softening effect of this filter can be obtained through photo editing software. So, there is an argument for not using a filter like this at all. Without this filter, you could decide whether or not you wish to soften the image later. But if you use the filter, you will have lost potential detail that you might later wish you had.But if you know that your goal is softening this filter does it optically, rather than your needing to do it digitally. As for me, I'm happy to have it, especially because spring flowers have started blooming!
1.1/2 is stronger, the transmittance in the visible light range of 1/2 is T=80, and 1/4 is T=84
Hi, please refer to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpPPwc9H0q0 which briefly showcases the difference between the three series.
Hi this filter both side with threading can screw on more filters on top of it.
No. it is other way. Least strong is 1/8 then 1/4 and then 1/2.
This filter will fit any lens with a 49mm filter thread
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||3 reviews.||175 reviews.||5 reviews.||21 reviews.||34 reviews.||28 reviews.|
|Price||$62.99 $46.99||$24.99||$19.99||$99.99 $72.99||$59.99 $42.99||$129.99 $85.99|
|Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|