55mm Black Mist Filter 1/4 Special Effects Filter Cinebloom Black Diffusion Effect Filter for Camera Lens Nano-X Series
$38.99 $49.99 22% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F black mist filters feature Extraordinary Performance on Filter Coating, Premium Material Optical Glass, Ultra Slim & Sturdy Frame.
- SKU: KF01.1478
- 38.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1478_kf-nano-x-55mm-black-pro-mist-1-4-filter
- • 【Professional Filter for Portrait Photography】 This black soft 1/4 filter could soften the wrinkles, freckles and pores of facial skin, making it more delicate, plump and gorgeous. The hazy film effect can be better realized, showing dreamily film effect. In order to ensure the ultra-high definition image quality, the double polishing process is adopted to ensure the high definition within 550mm focal length.Reconmending use it in video shooting.
- • 【Extraordinary Performance on Filter Coating】 After optical grinding, the glass filter is coated with high-tech film. mould proof, waterproof, scratch resistant and oil proof. It has the characteristics of hard scraping without any influence on the image quality. Even if it is contaminated with water droplets or oil, which can be easily removed and cleaned.
- • 【Premium Material Optical Glass】 K&F Concept black cine diffusion filter Made by Germany high precision optical glass, duel multi coats for extra transparency to 84% Transmittance, effectively reduce reflection of smooth surface,no vignetts and shadows.
- • 【Ultra Slim Frame】 With Aviation grade aluminum,the width of frame measures only 3.3mm, ultra slim frame no dark corners and vignetting on wide angle and long focal lens. CNC system provides exquisite curve on frame,extra friction and antiskid.
- • 【Note】This black diffusion filter is compatible with all 55mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
Nano-X Series Black Mist Filter
Softens skin and blemishes, creating a dreamlike atmosphere.
Photos are not creative and enjoyable, and they cannot give photographers better creative works.
With Black Diffusion Filter
Add halo effects to the light source to give the overall photo a soft feeling.
Use on portraits
Soften the wrinkles, spots, pores, etc. of human skin to better achieve the hazy movie effect.
Transmittance 1/8 is 87%，1/4 is 84%，1/2 is 79%，1/1 is 74%. Will not have any impact on image quality, ensuring ultra-high-definition image quality.
Frame thickness: 0.13in / 3.3mm
The slim frame design ensures that consumers and the wide-angle end and telephoto end will not have vignetting.
CNC Trapezoidal Pattern Frame
Large area increases friction when rotating, and lens and other accessories can be installed/removed anytime and anywhere.
A high-tech film is plated on the surface. "Moldproof", "Waterproof", "Anti-scratch" and "Anti-greasy".
1/8 black Diffusion filter
1/4 black Diffusion filter
1/2 black Diffusion filter
1/1 black Diffusion filter
On the basis of the same camera parameters, the higher the density, the better the halo effect. 4 different specifications are provided for you to apply in different scenes.
K&F Concept Black Soft Light Filter Witness Your Most Beautiful Moment——Photos from User Sharing.
A Unique filter for video
I really like the soft light that it produce in videos. It's especially noticeable in "color lights". Made everything more dreamy and cinematic, especially at night.
Just as good as black mist
Worth it for sure.
So far so good. It adds the right amount of haze for portraits to make it's stylistic. It doesn't add too much in my opinion, and the picture is still pretty sharp.I included a test shot below, which I took of a friend of mine in direct sunlight with a star filter and a ND filter as well (with this filter below)
Soft Mist Filter that have presence, but doesn't overpower the subject.
I've used this filter a couple of times for my creative photography and videography in a couple of instances and i can tell you K&F Concept nailed it again.I can't post images of content i was paid for due to contractual reasons, but this is definitely a professional grade filter.I noticed no image resolution degradation, no white balance issues, no vignetting or distortion when the filter was on.It arrived on a rather large protecting case that i discarded right away and it was unwieldy, hard and larger than it needed to be, but i own a K&F filter pouch (shown on pictures, not included with the filter) that i use.Despite not liking the carrying case, this is a GREAT Black Mist filter, it feels premium on your hands, mounting was smooth, it feels sturdy and while i did NOT test scratch resistance i trust K&F Concept products.Great value for a premium filter, i would recommend it to anyone who is in the market for one.
Broke My Lens, I Think Mine Wasn't True 67mm!
This is my initial review for the K&F Concept 67mm Black Soft Filter, and I'll continue updating it as I use it.This is a very good quality soft filter, I think one of the best I've ever used, but I had a little incident while installing it , it broke the rim frame of my lens, although my lens is 67mm but i think this one was a little bigger as while i was screwing it, my lens broke. So I'm a bit disappointed and confused as it was an expensive $1200 Sony lens, other than that, the pictures are beautiful it does add a nice glow, specially if you want to replicate some vintage film looks. I noticed it to be very good outdoor specially in sun light you will get some interesting flares and reflections and haze around the subjects.I hope you like my review, if you found it to be helpful please don't forget to click on the helpful button below.
1. The outer diameter of different diameters will be different, you can superimpose the filters, you can buy the same diameter filter superimposed (such as: 58 black soft filter, superimposed on the back of the 58 ND filter)
Hi, please refer to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpPPwc9H0q0 which briefly showcases the difference between the three series.
Hi this filter both side with threading can screw on more filters on top of it.
No. it is other way. Least strong is 1/8 then 1/4 and then 1/2.
This filter will fit any lens with a 49mm filter thread
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||7 reviews.||11 reviews.||12 reviews.||13 reviews.||34 reviews.||15 reviews.|
|Price||$49.99 $38.99||$99.99 $89.99||$86.99 $82.99||$62.99 $52.99||$59.99 $42.99||$179.99 $79.99|
|Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Optical glass||Aviation aluminum alloy|