Gamekeeper Trail Camera
- Brand: KENTFAITH
- Buy KENTFAITH gamekeeper trail camera online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.143035
- 74.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.143035_gamekeeper-trail-camera
- * High-quality image and video resolution (8M: 3840x2160:The Gamekeeper trail camera captures high-quality images and videos with a resolution of 8M: 3840x2160, ensuring that every detail is captured clearly.
- * Wide field of view (FOV=80°:With a wide field of view of 80°, the Gamekeeper trail camera can capture a larger area, making it easier to monitor wildlife or security.
- * Loop recording suppor:The Gamekeeper trail camera supports loop recording, which means that it will automatically overwrite the oldest footage when the memory card is full, ensuring that you never miss any important moments.
- * Dust and waterproof rating (IP66:The Gamekeeper trail camera has a dust and waterproof rating of IP66, making it suitable for use in harsh outdoor environments.
- * Lightweight and portable (net weight: 185g without battery:Weighing only 185g without the battery, the Gamekeeper trail camera is lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry and install in any location.
A gamekeeper trail camera is a type of camera that is used by gamekeepers to monitor wildlife activity in a particular area. These cameras are typically motion-activated and can capture both photos and videos of animals that pass by. They are often used to track the movements of game animals, such as deer or elk, as well as to monitor the presence of predators, such as coyotes or bears. Gamekeeper trail cameras are designed to be durable and weather-resistant, so they can be left outside for extended periods of time without being damaged. They are also often equipped with infrared technology, which allows them to capture images in low-light conditions without alerting the animals to their presence. Overall, gamekeeper trail cameras are an important tool for wildlife management and conservation, as they allow gamekeepers to gather valuable information about the animals in their care.
1. SD Card: A gamekeeper trail camera is designed to capture images and videos of wildlife in their natural habitat. To store these images and videos, an SD card is a must-have accessory. An SD card with a high storage capacity will allow the user to capture a large number of images and videos without worrying about running out of storage space. Additionally, an SD card with a high writing speed will ensure that the camera can capture images and videos quickly and efficiently.
2. Security Box: A security box is an essential accessory for a gamekeeper trail camera. It provides protection against theft and damage caused by animals. The security box is made of durable materials and is designed to fit the camera snugly. It also has a lockable latch to prevent unauthorized access.
3. Solar Panel: A solar panel is a great accessory for a gamekeeper trail camera. It provides a reliable source of power for the camera, eliminating the need for batteries. The solar panel can be mounted on a tree or a pole, and it will charge the camera's battery during the day. This ensures that the camera is always ready to capture images and videos, even in remote locations.
4. Mounting Arm: A mounting arm is a useful accessory for a gamekeeper trail camera. It allows the user to position the camera at the perfect angle for capturing images and videos. The mounting arm is adjustable and can be attached to a tree or a pole. It is also made of durable materials, ensuring that it can withstand harsh weather conditions.
1. High-Quality Images: The Gamekeeper Trail Camera is designed to capture high-quality images with its advanced image sensor technology. This camera can capture clear and detailed images even in low light conditions, making it perfect for outdoor use.
2. Long Battery Life: The Gamekeeper Trail Camera has a long battery life, which means that it can be left in the field for extended periods without needing to be recharged. This feature is particularly useful for wildlife photographers who need to capture images over an extended period.
3. Durable Design: The Gamekeeper Trail Camera is designed to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. It is built with a rugged exterior that can withstand extreme temperatures, rain, and snow. This camera is also designed to be waterproof, making it perfect for use in wet environments.
4. Easy to Use: The Gamekeeper Trail Camera is easy to set up and use. It comes with a user-friendly interface that allows users to adjust settings and capture images with ease. This camera also comes with a range of accessories, including mounting brackets and straps, making it easy to set up in the field.
1. High-resolution image capture: The latest application technologies of gamekeeper trail cameras allow for high-resolution image capture, which means that users can capture clear and detailed images of wildlife and other outdoor activities.
2. Motion detection: Gamekeeper trail cameras are equipped with motion detection technology, which allows them to detect movement and capture images or videos automatically. This feature is particularly useful for capturing images of wildlife in their natural habitat.
3. Wireless connectivity: Many gamekeeper trail cameras now come with wireless connectivity options, such as Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, which allow users to transfer images and videos to their smartphones or other devices without the need for cables or memory cards.
4. Night vision: Gamekeeper trail cameras are often used for capturing images of nocturnal animals, and the latest application technologies include advanced night vision capabilities, such as infrared sensors, which allow for clear images even in low-light conditions.
5. Weather resistance: Gamekeeper trail cameras are designed to be used in outdoor environments, and the latest application technologies include weather-resistant features, such as waterproofing and durable construction, which ensure that the cameras can withstand harsh weather conditions.
6. Mobile app integration: Many gamekeeper trail cameras now come with mobile apps that allow users to control the camera settings, view images and videos, and even receive notifications when the camera detects motion. This integration with mobile devices makes it easier for users to manage their cameras and capture the images they want.
1. High-resolution image sensor: The gamekeeper trail camera should have a high-resolution image sensor to capture clear and detailed images of wildlife. A minimum of 12 megapixels is recommended to ensure that the images are sharp and detailed.
2. Infrared flash: The camera should have an infrared flash to capture images in low-light conditions without spooking the wildlife. The flash should have a range of at least 50 feet to ensure that it can capture images of animals at a distance.
3. Fast trigger speed: The camera should have a fast trigger speed to capture images of animals in motion. A trigger speed of less than 0.5 seconds is recommended to ensure that the camera can capture images of fast-moving animals.
4. Long battery life: The camera should have a long battery life to ensure that it can capture images for an extended period of time. A battery life of at least 6 months is recommended to ensure that the camera does not need to be replaced frequently.
5. Weather-resistant design: The camera should have a weather-resistant design to ensure that it can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. It should be able to operate in temperatures ranging from -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit and be resistant to rain, snow, and dust.
6. Easy to use: The camera should be easy to set up and use, with a simple interface that allows users to adjust settings and view images easily. It should also have a secure mounting system to ensure that it stays in place and does not get knocked over by wildlife.
Net weight : 185g without battery
Moon image watermarking : Support
Watermarking of camera names : Support
Photo resolution : 8M: 3840x2160
Ambient temperature watermarking : Support
File formats : JPEG/MPEG-4 (H.264)
Dust and waterproof rating : IP66
PIR sensing angle : 90 degrees
Loop recording : Support
Lens : f=4.0mm F/NO=2.0 FOV=80°
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating