2PCS HC-801A 24MP 1080P Trail Camera 0.5s Trigger Speed Hunting 3 PIR HD Deer Camera Infrared Night Vision Game Camera
Free shipping to eligible country
Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F trail camera features high resolution image & video, IP65 waterproof, fast trigger speed, high-sensitive PIR sensors. easy to use.
- SKU: KF35.001V2
- 117.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.001V2_kf-hc-801a-16mp-0-5-seconds-start-3-pir-hd-outdoor-waterproof-hunting-and-hunting-infrared-night-vision-camera-for-sale-on-the-official-website-2pcs
- * 【High Resolution Image & Video】With high-performance chip, this trail camera captures up to 24MP sharp and vibrant images and HD videos with super-clear sound in vivid colors by day and black white shots by night. The 120-degree camera lens offers wide visual angle, helping you to keep an eye on a broader view of the wildlife world.
- * 【IP65 Waterproof Sturdy Housing】With IP65 waterproof, dust-proof, drop-proof plastic housing, our hunting scouting cam is robust enough to withstand the rugged working surroundings like desert or rainforest with temperature from -20-70℃, which is an indispensable guarantee for long-last service life.
- * 【Fast Trigger Speed Long Working Time】Our trail camera features an impressive trigger speed of 0.5 second, which allows it to record every exciting moment of the detecting places. Besides, the camera has an incredible-long standby time of up to 6 months when powered by 8 AA batteries and even longer when connecting to the solar pane(Not included).
- * 【High-sensitive PIR sensors】The hunting camera can capture every breathtaking moment within up to 120 degree detection range and 65ft/20meters detection distance. The 36 pcs infrared LEDs invisible-light technology allow you to record incredible videos and photos, avoiding disturbing or spooking your hunting target.
- * 【Easy Operation & Mounting】The trail camera is easy to setup and operate. It will be ready for use simply by inserting 4 or 8 batteries and a Micro SD card(32G at most). And then you can set your personal demand on the user-friendly menu. Finally, complete the setup with a fixing belt or a tripod mount. Besides, you can review photos and videos directly on the machine screen or you can take down the Micro SD card and read it at your home.
Free shipping to eligible country
|Rating||411 reviews.||890 reviews.||795 reviews.||411 reviews.||777 reviews.|
Amount of infrared lamps
|36pcs (850nm)||44pcs (940nm)||44pcs (940nm)||42pcs (940nm)||22pcs (850nm)|
Detection Range of PIR sensors
|20m (65ft)||20m (65ft)||20m (65ft)||26m (82ft)||20m (65ft)|
Waterproof IP Rating
Simple and effective
Great price super simple set up, high quality unit
One of the better trailcams for under $100
Great quality camera. It is my first trail camera and I have nothing bad to say about it. It was very easy to set up and use.
I have owned over 20+ cameras over the years. Bought the very expensive ones and got tired of them dying after a year or two. So I decided to buy one of these 2 years ago. I was so impressed, I have bought several since. For the price, you really can't beat this product. My only "complaint" is that night pictures are not the clearest but are better when there is a full moon. Minor issue for me but maybe not for others than take mostly night pics.
Best camera for the price
Great product! Just ordered another on due to a animal braking my other
Works good. There was a few night when the temp was below 25 the lens fogged up but other than that all is good so far.
Easy to use
great customer service
printedinstructions were to small hard to read instructions on battery installationvery poor batteries andmemorycard not included many other companies includebatteries and memorycard overall i am very displeased with product i will probably give it away
This is the 2nd Camera like this I have bought. The 1st one worked fine for a short time then the time date quit working properly. Then it would almost work.Then it would just start shooting bunches of photos and not stop. This one had actual tape over all the lenses . The adhesive had hardened on the lens and IR detectors and is impossible to get off .I tried heating it and it didnt help.I have not tried it out side yet because It's been freezing . I also am to pissed off with this chi-com junk right now.I'll try it soon and see if it works at all.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Amount of infrared lamps||36pcs (850nm)|
|Amount of PIR SENSORS||3pcs|
|Detection Range of PIR sensors||120°|
|Trigger Distance||20m (65ft)|
|Waterproof IP Rating||IP65|